Do you think there is life after death?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course there is, something, not life exactly. Death is only a new beginning.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly no. I dont think so. Would be nice tho. Dont you ever think that sleep, without dreams, might just be am example of death? Total unconsious? Same like the god situation, why one god, but so many different religions? Who knows tho. We aren't made to figure out this stuff. We are just made to live. I think we humans, have way more common sense then we believe to have. I think we continue to search for answers that we already know but search for the answers we want to hear. like fantasyish. Who knows tho, im not saying im right. I believe in god. Just not in the way in this generation, that people portray god to be. How do we know god is male, or female? How do we even know what gid even looks like? Do we even know that god said those things in the bible? Maybe churvh is just for comfort because there is no afterlife? And the world would go crazy finding out there is no after life or god? WHO KNOWS? LOL seriously tho, think about all possible thingss. It all matters on what you believe.

• *church *god *an

• i told my mom ill lover her even if an after life doesn't exist...

• “I don’t belong to any denomination or religion, I just belong to God.”
      ~Akiane Kramarik

I like the meaning of that quote.

• I have no idea, though I would rather focus on my life rather worry about my death and beyond.

• I don't think so. If there's life after death, then where are all those billions of people who died?
    I find hard to believe they are now living another life.

• No I don't, I just think that we lose consciousness and just plain stop existing once we die just like we all didn't exist before we were born.

• I don't believe we go to heaven, no. I think the Earth with be made new and we'll come back to a paradise Earth so I guess that's a yes?

• I don't think there is.

• Yes I believe in it and I'm going to heaven

• I would hope so.

• Yes, I do.

• I think this is probably all there is.

What Guys Said 14

• If there is "life" after death then does that also mean there is also "death" after death?

I thin that "life" after death is impossible and a complete fabrication, fiction, another delusion.

• Not in the sense of reincarnation or heaven/hell, no. But I do have the belief that our "energy" passes on to a new host, after our body eventually withers. This, energy, isn't the person him/herself, but "may" retain some memories and such.

• I know that there is, because I have seen ghosts and various entities.
    When I was in the fourth grade I saw a cousin who had been killed in a car crash the day before.
    She and her best friend, who was killed in the same crash, came to say goodbye to me.
    I have seen my father numerous times since he died, in 1992.
    I have seen the spirits of various people who I did not know.
    Yes, folks, I see dead people. - lol

• Can't say yes or no because it's beyond any of us to know for sure, but I find it extremely doubtfull. I haven't seen any supernatural evidence that was solid enough to convince me otherwise.

Assuming ghosts could be real that doesn't really prove an after life they could be almost like a holagram that isn't aware and is just some left over energy or whatever. But again I've never seen any picture or video that convinced me of ghosts being a thing.

Best to live a decent and fullfilling life so either way you have no/less regrets when the time comes.

• No...

• Nope.

• Of course. "Tomorrow you shall be with Me in Paradise".

https://g.co/kgs/mgfEam

• Yes. There is everlasting life for those who have earned it and are judged favorably by God. The people who aren't judged favorably by God just end there similar to a rat. That's it.

• Brb gonna go find out... nah I'm just kidding...
    Any volunteers? >:P
    ok ok kidding kidding... before someone does something silly... :v

• I know there is.

• What do I think?
    I think that I don't fucking know.

What I do know is that it will be chill.

• tell me when you find that out yourself

• I hope so 😅

• No, but I wish there was. It might cure my depression.