Why are guys more athletic than girls?

?

It is a fact! Men are just better and more athletic! Plain and simply. I mean come on now. The best guys team VS the best girls team and the guys will win. The males will obviously win in hockey, football, and rugby, but even in sports like softball, volleyball and tennis the males will still win! Simply put I believe the best male will beat the best female every time and I don't see how anyone could disagree with that.
I have nothing against girls and I believe that there are great female athletes, but when compared to the guys there is not even a comparison! Sorry girls, but that's the truth. Get mad girls. Come at me.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol at the women getting all worked up. there is a reason why there are mens and womens leagues.

i will say this doesn't necessarily mean a girl would be less athletic than ALL guys. for example, i know i can't throw a football better than most men quaterbacks, but i know i could throw it better than most men.

• Oh yea you are "soft"ball player whose max squat is 270... bahahaha Back in locker, ice age lmao

• Oh yea right I am 15 yeah right I'm not 100 pound chick who play "soft"ball and max squat 270 so pretty sure that's u and it's 7 here too so you should really shower and get ready for middle school, minor baha and yea right I said u could be not u are and Im pretty sure I'm way more smarter lol you think "soft"ball is sport so lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Biology, men were designed and created to be naturally, physically superior to women, faster, stronger, better senses and awareness. Hence why in the ancient world and still today, men take on the most physically demanding and dangerous tasks and jobs.

• Lol best answer. Watch 10 feminist get triggered and start attacking you

What Girls Said 11

• LOL. Why be mad. Its nature and it depends on the sport. Females have on average a lower muscle mass and a higher fat content than males. So everything that copes with total or explosive strength, males have advantage. On the other hand the muscle composition of females has more "endurance" fibers than "explosive" fibers, so females are in general better in endurance sports and need less training than males to get a good result.

• While I agree men have the ability to be stronger, faster, and overall more athletic, saying all men are physically better than women isn't true.

• Evolution. Men have evolved over time to have higher metabolisms, lower body fat, and more stamina. Women have evolved to have lower metabolisms and higher body fat so they have a better chance at surviving when there isn't much food to go around (because a larger number of women need to survive than men for procreation).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11706283

• Lol what can we do if we were born with a weaker built than guys. I mean I don t get it why you re fussing about it so much like duh...

• This is a big generalization...

blue anon

• I don't think it's that crazy a notion. I trained with some guys and they improved faster. But if it's true what does that mean in the scheme of things? Your question comes over as a little aggressive, but that could just be the testosterone lol

• And you had to go anonymous for that. 😂😂😂

• U mad bro?

• You need psychiatric

• @lazermazer why

• Hormones

• Men are naturally stronger then most women and that might have something to do with it?

• In Brazil we have the same number of female athletes as of male

• Not all are...

What Guys Said 15

• Genetics.
    Someone had to protect the mother and the kid/s, that was the man's job back in the stone ages. If you look at lions for example, the male is the strongest cause he has to protect the pack. If the lioness is pregnant, or with kids, the lion needs to fight to protect them, and if he's weak, he's not gonna win.
    Same applies to humans.

Given this difference in genetics, we've built society around it, meaning that since men are stronger, they were the ones taking the jobs that require the most risks and physical strength, while women took the less risky jobs.

It's a clear fact that men are made to be physically stronger than women, more athletic. There's no "sexism" or whatever bullshit some will tell you, every scientist knows this.

• thats not true actually at the gyms iv been too there are more female there on average than males [not counting super body builders they are actually in a good shape] women are very conscious about how they look my sister was going to the gym when i was 13 i used to say she was stupid but i ended up being super fat an got type 2 diabetes but now im in good shape an i do visit the gym normally and now she says 'hey girls look over there thats my brother ya the dumbass who called me an idiot for going to the gym then a year later he got diabetes"

• Wut does this have to do with being athletic?

• Ok. Female boxers and MMA fighters don't even compare to the male fighters.

• Dude come on. You're trying to convince people that the exception is now the rule. Of course there are athletic women out there, but for the most part men are far more athletic. I'm sure you know that

• Men generally are more muscular.

• Things like this annoy me because OBVIOUSLY there are athletic women out there, we know that! But they are the exception, not the rule. If I have to argue with somebody that men are typically more athletic than women, then I'm wasting my time. It's just how it is, I can't change that.

• we got weiners. they make us aerodynamic.

• Hm are they?

• Testosterone. Add testosterone and the difference goes away.

• testosterone

• Same reason I'm more jacked big athletic than any of u lmao

• In one word, pregnancy.

• Its like asking why girls have breasts?

• Sexual dimorphism

• Not really. Never judge a book by its cover or in this case... genre? xD

A girl friend of mine who isn't athletic had nearly beaten me and my friend (he was 2nd more than once in state level under 18 200m and I was 3rd once in same) in sprint while carrying a handbag & wearing slippers.
    She's smacked a dude who harassed her. She doesn't look like she could even throw a powerful punch. I didn't see her smacking that dude but I saw that dude at police station. Kinda unrealistic for a pretty girl.

• Oh so now because of this 1 girl, the exception now becomes the rule. Ok...

• @Melcart23 If you don't mind I'm taking screenshot of your last line in case I need to show proof that I'm not a self-proclaimed nice guy :P

• Lmao feel free buddy

• #notallmen
    (me being a prime example)

• Not necessarily. Man I keep seeing all these hot chicks in those gym pants everywhere 😉 Do you think they like the attention? lol