Weird kik messages?

Some guy on kik kept messaging me about my "nudes" which I don't have, and how some guy is sending him 40$ usd to expose me and how if I don't send him a boob pic on snapchat saying no then he will expose me and he's from the "dark net", he said he'll expose me by 12am? I'm honestly really scared and confused and he said he looked and verified my accounts and it's an underground website? I'm really confused? SOMEONE help, I've never sent nudes and I don't know what to do, I'm really scared? What if they photoshop something, I'm scared?

Is this a scam? Should I be scared?

Most Helpful Guy

• Block him. Stupid people will try anything as long as they are anonymous. I once was told on kik by a guy that if I am not gonna be his sissy, he is gonna expose me and send my nudes to everyone I know. I don't even have nudes in the first place.

• Do you think he sends these kinds of messages to a lot of people?

• Maybe he liked you from your profile photo and maybe he does it with a lot of people. It's possible both ways. You must not be scared of anything.

• okay, thank you (:!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore it. If you send boobs pics then he'll use that for more. He's just trying to scare you into sending some

What Guys Said 15

• Just report and block him.
    Don't fall for those traps.

• from the dark net haha. Stupid little fucking 14 year old trying to get nudes.

• Its a scam. And since he would not be asking for you to send him one if he already has them, it is a bad scan. Ignore it an block him.

• Block that troll. Do not feed the trolls. Do not let them gloat.

• Report to police or block its not something to worry about if you have never sent nudes let alone taken them

• SCAM baby

• Don't send your nudes. Report him.

• Just block him and move on

• scam, block him

• just block him

• you better send your boobs to him bahahaha

• this is a weird way to flirt with gag

• do what he says or else

• if u never sent nudes then u don't have to worry ;)

• Block and ignore

What Girls Said 9

• It's Most Likely a Scam to get You... Scared.
    Block him, here, dear, Move on. It's the Internet, don't Forget.
    I once watched "Web of Lies" on ID, where this poor Professor was being Blackmailed by Some Schmo who was Not who he said He was, and the Professor Ended up Committing suicide over A... Prank.
    Good luck. xx

• If you know you've NEVER sent nudes, ignore it, he's using that to get pics from you

• what about photoshop?

• or do you think he sends those messages to everyone?

• He probably does to everyone

• Just block and report. He's a total troll and isn't worth spending time worrying about what he can do.

• Sounds like a load of shit. Don't worry. If you've never communicated with him before don't worry! He's a troll.😊❤️xxx

• maybe its just a troll!

• What do u mean expose you? What does he have to expose you?

• Why would he want your nudes if he says he already has them. It doesn't make sense

• Block him. It's a scam, and he's obviously a troll.

• Report it to the police. Screen shot it, block them. Youve done nothing wrong so quit the fearing.