Guys, what is your definition of a pretty girl?

0|0
2|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like to get tied down by definitions - It could be a case of seeing a girl and thinking she is attractive - If it gets to as far as attraction and maybe trying to get with her, it is a number of things operating at a subconscious level, just a feeling I like her, I don't know my exact criteria so I suppose technically I am saying it could be anybody.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• a person with nice facial features

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• It's too hard to describe. Tens of pictures will be required to explain each detail. Too much work. Might as well create a website with that info. And each guy has his own opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • High rounded forehead with no brow ridge, large eyes with outside corners lower than inside corners, wide interoccular distance, small nostril width, upturned nose, full red lips, big bottom lip, high cheekbones, round chin, slight double chin fat, low and curved nasal bridge, medial/proximal end of eyebrows lower than distal end, high eyebrows, rounded angle of jaw, chubby cheeks, straight or wavy hair, pale white skin.

That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who's any body shape but morbidly obese. Of Caucasian ethnicity. At least 5'6" tall and up.

And her personality is very loving and caring. But it's hard to find them in this shithole known as the USA.

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl that's pretty ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • no definition... cause its not science!! anyone that makes my heart race is considered as pretty to me

0|0
    0|0
  • One who is strong, friendly, happy, kind, honorable, honest, humble, energetic, passionate, good soul, smart, caring, witty all the good stuff, if she has at least half of those she pretty beautiful too me

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy figure and nice boobs..

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty on the outside, Christian heart on the inside!

0|1
    0|0
  • It starts with the face. I like soft, feminine facial features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall skinny chick with big tits baha

0|0
    0|0
  • pink anons

1|0
    0|0
  • curvy girls with big tits and ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Full of estrogen

0|0
    0|0
  • You are, OP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl who looks pretty - short and simple definition ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • it varies a bit but errr.

I dunno. I'll find one.

0|0
    0|0
  • big boobs, a slim waist and a big ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty has to do with the face. So she has to be pretty or above average without makeup.

0|0
    0|0