Do people actually think Ronald Trump will win?

0|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Maybe it would actually help the country. Maybe he would fuck up America badly enough that people would finally start to see what idiots they have been, consistently supporting a system of power that is rigged against them and considers them as nothing more than cheap peasants through which the elite can increase its power and wealth. But then again, maybe even that kind of wake-up call wouldn't be sufficient.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would you rather Hitlery Clinton win instead? Not like we have much of a choice. Maybe Hitlery will go to Prison and someone who not a criminal will get the nomination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you combining Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump to form a new candidate named Ronald Trump?
    That would be awesome!!!

I guess you mean this guy
    img.ifcdn.com/.../...eb45806d479d8be7588c97d_1.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • The problem is Hilary is also not that interesting. But i don't see Trump winning this... this time.

The thing is, he is a probable future candidate, so it may just be a matter of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • The numbers are scary

1|0
    0|0
  • Do I want him to win, no. Could he win, it's very possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea Trump will probably win

0|0
    0|0
  • No but they think Donald trump will

0|1
    0|0
    • What's that, a cereal?

• No he won't

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think donald trump will win and I have never heard of ronald rump

0|0
    0|0
  • He does certainly have a good chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's Donald Trump, and I'm praying to Jesus that he does win!

0|0
    0|0
  • if he wins... americans wil get more employement have a serious set back in their economy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ronald trump Yesss! Donald no

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. He has a good shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • who's Ronald?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people actually think that Pogo The Clown will win

horrorfilmcentral.com/.../...-19-at-1.42.35-PM.png

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I believe it. As long as there are stupid people on the planet, stupid things will happen. This may be one of those things.

1|0
    0|0
  • From what it looks now. Probably yes.. sadly :(

But we can always hope that he won't win the election right?

2|0
    0|0
  • Who is Ronald?

0|1
    0|0
  • hahahahahahahahahahaha... "ronald"

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbt I'm not too sure, we don't have very good candidates. However he could have a chance. When he said that he asked his father for a small loan of 1 mill I almost died. It's obvious he is only going to benefit the top one percent. Hilary Clinton I'm not to sure how to or what to even think about her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope not.

0|0
    0|0