If someone says they're vegan but eats meat on a daily basis are they still vegan?

• Yeah, they're still vegan because they call themselves one
    2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
  • Nope, because they don't fit within the dictionary definition of vegan
    96% (45)100% (27)97% (72)Vote
  • Other
    2% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Guy

• No they aren't a vegan period. It's like someone who claims they aren't an arsonist as they burn down a building it just makes no sense. Or even better someone who claims to love nature as they clear cut a wild life preserve. See it just doesn't add up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yea, i mean if somebody with no balls can say they're male and everybody has to agree they're male, then somebody who eats meat can identify as vegan. You're what you feel you are, not what you actually are, it's 2016 stop being so closed minded.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• of course, nowadays you can identify as whatever the fuck you want. want to be the opposite gender? fine force society to bend to your will because minority status.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why is this even a question? The answer should be obvious.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, and I'm a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • No? You could've just looked this up..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Vegans don't eat meat, they are just lying about being vegan

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • That wasn't a good joke babe

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's the case, then I'm vegan, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.
    lol Hey Im vegan

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a bad troll

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that makes them a….. LIAR

0|0
    0|0
  • vegan and german, yes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Vegan = a person who doesn't eat meat or consumes any animal based products period.

If you eat meat, you're not a vegan.

2|0
    0|0
  • lol, what point are you making? I feel as though I'm walking into a trap. Maybe they're just a bad vegan. 'I'm a vegan, but I cave in a lot. I mean a LOT...'

1|1
    0|0
    • A vegan is someone who does not eat or use animal products. If they cave in, then they are not a vegan but perhaps are trying to be a vegan. If they cave in "a lot" then they are not even trying very hard.

• yes, Mr Merriam, or is it Mr Webster?

• Why would someone call themselves "vegetarian/vegan" while they aren't following a diet like that? 😐

1|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who calls themselves a 'vegan' and eats meat, cheese, eggs, chocolate or wears animal skin is clearly not a 'vegan' but an idiot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you fucking kidding me? Of course not! Why the hell do they call themselves vegan when they eat meat.
    They should crack a book to even know what VEGAN EVEN MEANS.
    This is an insult for the true vegans.

This is a joke. Psh

0|0
    0|0
  • That's Hilarious 😂😂😜

That's what you call a liar. Hahha

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhh.. how is this even a question?

0|1
    0|0
  • well, i know atheist who believe in heaven and hell. ... sooo... i dont think anyone actually believes in factual definitions anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dietary (rather than lifestyle) vegans don't eat anything from animals, including meat, milk, or even honey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup still vegan.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. 😒 Why is this even a question?

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao of course not. What the hell is this?

0|0
    0|0
  • was this suppose to be a joke xD

0|0
    0|0
  • no not a all. Vegan is a whole lifestyle not just something you do some days and others days not

0|0
    0|0