Why is he trying to meet at weird hours?

So wet on online dating exchanged numbers. We talked to each other on face time on the phone and text. My hours at work change. And he works two jobs. We've been trying to set something up. Yesterday he wanted to meet this week when he gets out of work between 5 and 6 am. Im trying to meet at a more descent time he told me he would have to check his schedule.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds creepy or like a booty call

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand him having two jobs and being very busy but he should also be considerate and realize that most humans function better when the sun is up. And where could you possibly go that early in the morning for a date? If he's not available to see you at reasonable times like a normal person, you already know this relationship is not going to work.

What Guys Said 2

• jeepers creepers where you get them peepers.. sounds like a weirdo and id avoid him and find less of a stab u behind the waffle house type

• Do the other people who answered not understand how might shifts work? He sleeps during day time hours. What, y'all expect him to stay up 24/7? I don't know why y'all don't just meet tomorrow since it's a holiday or just wait til the weekend

• That's what we are consindering. He leaves one job and goes to the next. I get it a little. But that time is a little off don't you think?

• I get up earlier than that to be at work. I work with kids on the bus. Its the first time to meet in person. He said shipping and receiving and car dealer ship.

• If you're up earlier than what he suggested, what's the problem? The time is clearly convenient so he suggested it. Don't make it more than it has to be. And of it's really that much of a big deal, talk to him, not us

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds creepy don't go