Help me!! there is someone in my house?

ok so lately there has been some weird noises in my house my parents noticed it to and today i was home alone watching tv and all the sudden there is a knock at tge door and i dont ever open the door when im home alone im a 13 year old boy and ten minutes later after the person left i heard a loud noise at my back door i run bak to the door to investigate and i see the door was busted open i run to my room quietly all the phones down stairs my parents won't be home until tomoro morning and my laptop was on my desk so i grabed it and ran into my closet someone please help me im so scared and i can gear things shattering downstairs

Updates:
i need help please someone is still tgere and now theyre upstairs

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Skype police

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Call the police... 911

1|0
    0|0
  • Get outside, climb out the window if you have to. Go to your Neighbors house and ask to borrow their phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wrong address Mr.
    You should call 911.
    Maybe it is just part of your imagination? It happened to me I always thought there was someone under my bed when I was 13.
    Tell someone, call cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, first, get the fuck outta the house and call the police, why are you on G@g?

1|0
    0|0
  • Call the police.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the cops dummy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, because when I'm about to get murdered the first place I go for help is GAG. 😊😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Get the house phone and call the police.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skype the cops!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your so scared that your grammar shows it

0|0
    0|0
  • call your parents or the police.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can message a friend to call police if all the phones are downstairs

0|0
    0|0
  • Your s bit young to be on here

0|0
    0|0
    • You're allowed to be on this site at age 13, that is the youngest you're supposed to be though.

• Shouldn't you be calling the police instead of writing on GAG?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2