Do you think it is bad if a girl don't wear a bra and you can see her nipples?

many people think it is bad, If you do, can you explain why?

Most Helpful Guy

• you'll burn forever in hell

srsly... couldn't care less. you see 2 tiny dots... OH NO MY INNOCENCE IS SPOILED x_x

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely hot if she's busty only.

I don't think it's bad but very distracting for sure.

What Guys Said 39

• I really do not care about whether or not a girl has a bra on or not. It is up to her whether or not she wears one and nipples should not be viewed as something so sexual. It's just a part of the body

• I have no issues with it. It's actually healthier not to wear bras. Some people just fear nudity or are envious.

• No because both guys and girls have them.

• I don't really care we all have nipples and seen them and know what they look like no big deal

• Bad?
    Nah I don't think so

• If all girls do it, I dont care. If its only a small percentage of girls who show their nipples through their shirt then I prefer one of the ones who doesn't show them.

• if she is in a relationship, it can make her boyfriend feel a bit uncomfortable. but if she is single, most guys would love to see a girl without a bra

• I think it's good lol :P

• Just nipples.. Noo not bad.. U can see my mine when i wear tight tshirt so it is bad?

• Lol no I think it's completely fine.

The only bad thing about it is that you might get some looks from desperate horny guys or uptight women and men who consider it inappropriate.

• I could still see a girl's nipple even if she wore a bra I am that good ;) You can escape a perv like me XD

• Oh I don't mind

• I don't see the problem in nipples showing. It's just jealous small breasted women salty that they don't got the d cups.

• I was joking with the last sentence there. If I were a girl, I'd be braless all the time as I see how tight those bras are. Something constricting your chest all day must be annoying.

• Not really

• in certian situations its not considered a bad thing just socially tacky

but if you feel comfertable enough just go fir it who really care in the end

• neither do i mind, nor do i care xD

• No.. I would be far too distracted to have such formulated thoughts ^_^

• Bad - no
    Somewhat distracting - yes
    Level of care - low

• It depends on the setting as something like a shopping center or local shops is not good as there are families around from all ages

• there are families everywhere

• why don't wearing a bra is not equal as being a nice women?

• I find nice woman are ones that have the ability to control the family (from good and the bad), and if they can't control their own urges they will less likely to ever. They become an object rather than a nurturer

• bad? i think its wonderful if she has nice little pert titties and long nipps

• Thin singlet or shirt with no bra and i'll ask you to marry me.

Dudes opinion, it's legit cake to a fat guy for me.

• I don't think it's bad ^^
    Who say that?

• why would it be bad exactly? i don't get it :/ i like it personally

• Its hot and sexy.. not bad

• That's just what happens when ever they see me so I can't blame them.

• I don't think
    It's just a part of your body

• she's not self conscious about her body that's a plus

• I like the view. Most guys would too.

• I think it shows she's confident

• IThink that is hot that would make my cock hard

• More from Guys
    9

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I used to wear bras all the time, even to sleep but now I've come to my senses and go braless whenever I have the chance. I don't mind if I see a girl's nipples and I don't care if people see mine. Also, guys are into that apparently lol.

• Its not bad or good. It's personal choice. I personally feel uncomfortable with mine on show. I wear padded bras for that reason.

• Other girls can do what they want.
    I personally don't wear a bra and don't like my nipples showing.

• I think its hot

• I just wish I could go braless, even if it was only once. :(

• Hot ness. Im commando top n bottom!!

• No. I can get away with going braless with just a lined cami. My nipples sometimes poke out if it's cold but I don't think it's bad. They're just nipples lol

• I find it disgusting really and it's really disturbing. It's not descent at all.

• It's just kinda trashy to me, like leave something to the imagination. There's nothing wrong with not wearing a bra but if people can see your business, that's an issue.

• when you don't wear a bra this things happen

• lol, they make t-shirts and tank tops that aren't paper thin, quit acting so helpless

• they all make my nipples appear lol

• Nope

• It doesn't matter