If you could control (bend) any of the elements, which would you pick and why?

So what would you be? Just got done watching Avatar the Last Air Bender for the like 5th time because its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. And I would be a water bender hands down easily no question.
But based on personality, I would be Fire Nation and a nonbender :(

• Water Bending (includes healing abilities)If you could control (bend) any of the elements, which would you pick and why?
  • Fire Bending (includes shooting lightning)If you could control (bend) any of the elements, which would you pick and why?
  • Earth Bending (Can also bend Metal because its just purified earth)If you could control (bend) any of the elements, which would you pick and why?
  • Air Bending If you could control (bend) any of the elements, which would you pick and why?
And if you see the update, if you write a reply make sure to add a gif from avatar to use as an expression :P
Also when I mean water bending I mean ALL water in ALL forms and in all things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Water bending. Because I love it and you can find water everywhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn hard choice.
    For strength purposes? Fire bending easily, besides it relates to me as well considering many people would think of me as 'passionate' and strong-willed about the things I care about, common fire bender traits. Besides who wouldn't want control over lightning :D
    For actual useful purposes? Water bending because you subsequently have control over blood, ice, water pressure and much more that can be useful. Also travelling can become much easier but air bending would be the most suitable for travelling purposes.

What Girls Said 21

• I think I'd have to go with fire because I'm always so freaking cold!

• Water is my favourite element, so I will choose water. :3 🌊❄
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...xwfOn01r8vza5o4_250.gif

• Definitely water bender

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...mpvWeh1rd8y4ao6_500.gif

Because I relate most to Katara in the series, she's usually calm and collected, she's sweet and nurturing and a little naive, she's not the funny one or the leader but she's of great importance to the story.
    So yeah that's what I have in common with her and I think those traits are representable for all water benders

• she's my favorite character too :D

• With water you forgot blood bending. :P
    http://i.imgur.com/pV6BOII.gif
    http://i53.tinypic.com/ve58gy.gif
    So duh I pick water because you can attack, heal, and control people, muahahahahahaha!

• i remember tripping out the first time i saw blood bending lol. this was on Nickelodeon right? :P

• if I mentioned blood bending the other elements wouldn't have stood a chance. Though, girls seems to have figured it out. That, or girls like healing abilities. But I pick water too because 1. its BA 2. healing abilities are awesome 3. Blood Bending. I also didn't mention flying for air bending because people would pick it for that specific power.

• Plus you can true water from a solid to a liquid.

Though fire and lightning is really badass and you can somewhat fly with it.

• water! :D

• I would be the avatar because it matches me the most. I'm a mixed girl so since I'm not confined to racial boundaries I figure I shouldn't be confined to elements either. It's only fair. :)

• Hahaha your logic is flawless :D

• It works in a cycle. Air, Water, Earth, Fire. So if we are going based off after Korra the next avatar would be originally an Earth Bender.

• I would like the very much! I think the earth kingdom is awesome, especially because of Toph!

• You should have added "including flying" to air bending, since that is the main reason people like air.

• Thought that was a given. Also, thats why I didn't say blood bending for water.

• air bending, i could take a bubble of air to the bottom of the ocean :P i could also fly and shit hell ya

i like fire too, shoot out some bolts

• Air. I could use it to cool off, use it to fly around maybe or something.

• Water! There's water basically everywhere
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nep73gBxpC1s2b005.gif
    Ooor air, in the past i was leaning more towards air but now defently water

• Waterbending, because of bloodbending and also healing.
    By the way, the other elements can also heal.

• Water so my gardens would never die and I could bring water to places that need it.

• Earth. Because it's literally everywhere. And it's strong.

• Water bender all the way

• I want to control air! :D
    And I'm starting to watch Avatar! :D

• Because of the way my hands look, in avatar universe I'd be an air bender!

• Probably water bending 😜

• Fire would be awesome (lightning!!) but way too dangerous so I'll go with water.

• Water for sure

• Best show ever!!!

• Definitely water bending. Water benders can bend any water including the water in our bodies, in plants, and bodies of water. Katara once even bent her own sweat. Blood bending seems like the most powerful form of bending. You can control other people's bodies and even take their bending away. Personality wise I'm gonna have to say fire nation all the way. My favorite character was always Azula. She was so manipulative, agile, cunning, and a perfectionist. All of her plans were well thought out. She would've been the Fire Lord if she hadn't gone mad. Azula was the ultimate savage, but also extremely damaged on the inside. To me Azula was the most relatable character. She was just a broken girl trying to prove herself to gain her parents love and it drove her crazy.

• wow I never saw it that way : /

• That's how I saw it. She felt as though her mother never loved her and she strove for perfection to earn her father's love.

What Guys Said 39

• Air for me.
    Rationale: girls wearing short skirts.

• Visually fire/lightning is the coolest.

When it comes to functionality, water is better as you can heal people and easily subdue them with blood bending.

• Water bending seems to be the most practical one. It's necessary to survive. It is within every one of use (blood-bending could be used to your advantage), and it is literally everywhere in the air.

• I think its interesting that more girls picked water than any other bending type... also water was the element of healing... I'm not surprised at a majority of the guys picking fire and earth either.

• Water bending is by far the most useful and practical we have seen. Air bending, then fire and finally earth is last.

• Probably water. No matter what other elements you controlled, you could never just use the water in the human body as a weapon against itself. All other elements require the presence of that element for your bending to work, but if you're in a fight with a water bender, they'll just draw the water from your body and force your body to basically go to dust and kill you.

• fire bending doesn't require the presence of fire... you literally create it from your own body heat. I think earth bending is really the only bending with that limitation that you NEED it around you to use it.

• i had this conversation with my boyfriend a few hours ago xD id be a Earth bender its really convenient and useful my boyfriend said he would either be a fire or water bender for the same reason xD if i was a fire bender i could basically live where ever the fuck i pleased xD

• deuterium if it's just one element. Water, if we're talking about the "4 elements"

Deuterium so I could control nuclear fusion.
    Water so I could control the sea and people.

• water, since my blood is made from water i can use it so my dick stays hard forever and i could fuck all the women without ever going soft.

• Earth because carving mountains is cool.

But then again blood bending might tip the scales in favor of water bending.

• Love Avatar.
    I'd say Air bending.
    Zaheer really showed the full potential of an airbender in Legend of Korra.

• Water since it would be the most versatile.

• Space-time

• air bending; I'd would always have access to it, well, unless I was in outer space

Question: can water benders control blood?

• oh yeah forgot about that and yes there is water in blood.

• how about pussy juice lol?

• blood-bending would be good in a fight, but I would argue that air bending can be just as devastating or more so. People have air in their lungs - you could suffocate them, implode them by forcing all the air out, or explode them by forcing air inside. Also, aren't there dissolved gases in blood? So in a roundabout way couldn't air-benders also control blood?

• Probably air on the chance I could fly. Air is also literally everywhere you can naturally survive.

• I pick Dysprosium because it has a really nice name.

• Between air and fire. Probably would go with air

• Air bender , because it's the most available resource on this planet.. also, I could fly with it..

• The element of surprise!

• Hydrogen

• Fire, controlling heat would be amazingly powerful. Control and condense the heat down smaller and stronger. Imagine the things you could do with it.

• I want to be the Avatar, Master of All Four Elements!

If I had to pick just one element, it would be airbending. I want to fly like Guru Laghima and Zaheer, and airbend like Zaheer, Wan, Aang, Korra, and Tenzin.

• The wind for sure!

• Water 🌊

• I'd earth bend

• Fire, because I'd rather just control lightning.

• I voted air, but really I want to be a light bender.

• I'm torn between fire-bending and air-bending

• Earth is awesome u get to lavabend and feel the seismic waves through the earth which makes it impossible to be ambushed or tricked :}

• fire its my natural birth element :)

• More from Guys
    9