What's the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Obviously change my F to an A and another time I poorly mimicked handwriting to pass a class lmao😂 it wasn't so funny back then😐

• Joining this site

• Yet you're still here...

• And what's your point in saying that? You don't know why I said what I said.

• lol! This sites amazing at finding some great questions ngl! Still haven't found any amazing girls to direct message me but maybe one day then it will make it even better 😎

• Coke

What Guys Said 7

• Launching a model rocket in a field which then stuck someone's house landing and then Rolling into a swampy lake. The guy came out out of his house and it caused myself and my friend to frantically reach for the rocket in the water and barely reaching it we got it! We had to then jump a fence to get out of their in time for the old man not to see us! We stuck around for another 30mins as it was at a soccer park we were at and sure enough the police came to the guys house because he must of called them about the incident and we then decided it was now time to get out of there!

• signed up for this site.. and answering the kids questions on here is like crack...

• B&E followed up with an assault on a police officer (wasn't really an assault but that's what they made it out to be) when I tried to escape.

• Waste $20,000 down the toilet by going to university.

• I am planning on going to college for a degree in cyber security.

• If that's what you genuinely want to do go for it. Otherwise think long and hard what you want to do with your life before committing.

• Having faith in humanity xD

• There is much that humans have to learn, but they can do it. Have faith, friend

• I won a big jackpot in Vegas. A girl (hooker) came up to me & wanted me to take her to my room for 1k. I said with a girl like you I'd last about 2 minutes. She asked me if I could go twice. I said what 2 thousand? She just walked away. Then I realized she meant go twice with her.

• The same as @Words_and_Wisdom. I left my job to go to university What a waste that was. Flushing 25 thousand K down the toilet and now I have no job. :(