Quiz time! Did it guess your sexual orientation correctly?

I'm straight as an arrow , I would say that's pretty accurate

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/04/28/can-this-quiz-really-tell-your-sexual-orientation-based-just-on-images/

PS, this is just for fun. Please don't leave me long serious replies about how a test can't tell you that... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.

Damn straight.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is utter bull. It says I am straight as an arrow. When I am not. Lol

@Artist20 take the test, I dare ya!

What Guys Said 12

• Straight as an arrow

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future.

• Open Minded.

You are most likely a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale. This means that you’re predominantly attracted to members of the opposite sex, but there have been incidences in which the idea of a same sex encounter felt intriguing. Regardless of if you ever act upon these feelings or not, it goes to show that you are open minded and tolerant of other people’s preferences. Good for you!

Although, I don't believe I have ever felt intrigued about a same sex encounter the latter part is very true, I am completely open minded about other people's preferences!

• I think you're the first person so far that isn't straight as an arrow hahaha

• Lol... I imagine a lot are probably BS'ing

• Zero. Straight as an arrow. Which anyone can see is wrong. My arrow is curved at the bottom, not straight.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...418d-b6e5-3d852d333bfb.jpg

• Straight, zero on the scale.

• It says Im straight.
    '' You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex ''.
    Which I already knew.

• I got none. Makes sense. Since i haven't had sex in a while. :(

• Yup. Straight as an arrow.

• 0 - straight

• I got 0. How boring.

• Apparently everyone is straight. Is it possible to get any other result?

• 0 on the Kinsey scale aka STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW

• Accurately straight

What Girls Said 14

• "Straight as an Arrow

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...418d-b6e5-3d852d333bfb.jpg

You are a 0 on the Kinsey scale meaning that you are exclusively attracted to members of the opposite sex and have never had any sexual experiences or fantasies about the opposite gender. You prefer to stick solely with the opposite sex and are not likely to experience any bisexual or homosexual encounters in the future."

That's true for me.

• I'm straight :) correct

• Without asking my se how is it possible to know? if a man ad woman answer the fact same it proves they are both straight.. that bs.

• no i also saw a lot of woman and i measured 'straight' so what seeing objects instead would mean im bi or gay?

anyhow, people are exposed to naked women images culturally, far more than naked men. there are reasons for seeing things beans lust. so i dont see how this test can tell anything.

• Straight as an arrow and yes I'm super straight lol

• It should have asked if you were a woman or man before the test began. My results were straight as an arrow which is far from the truth. I've been openly bisexual all of my life even when it wasn't cool to be bisexual.

• straight.

• open minded heterosexual. it says i am attached to guys but would try somethings with girls.
    yuck!
    i am open minded in anything in sex with guys, but with girls? just yuck.

• It says I'm straight as hell, which is true.

• Straight as an arrow, haha. I'm pansexual.

• You got a thing for kitchenware?

• Own it! :) :)

• @TakeMaker I will, thanks! :D

• Yep got it right

• It says 100% straight LOL

• This is a false ass test

• I'm gay and I got straight lol.

• Open-minded heterosexual.