What's Your Pet Peeve?

What's Your Pet Peeve?What is your pet peeve (s)? The ones I can think of now are: people speaking with bad grammar ("I seen it yesterday.") and people talking to me while I'm reading or while I have headphones in.

Most Helpful Guy

• i fucking hate it when everyone speaks English but they speak korean even if i dont understand that shit... i also hate when people talk with food in their mouth makes me wanna punch them in the throat..

Most Helpful Girl

• People who don't use turn signals and loud chewers.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• People speaking and writing with poor grammar, people who judge others based on a specific factor (gender, race, age, number of past lovers, etc.), hearing people eating or breathing, and making mistakes. Yes, I irritate myself.

• I agree with all of those.

• Making false assumptions

• When someone acts too cocky or self obsessed. It annoys the hell outta me! Like wth bitch I get it you're pretty no need to rub it in people's faces.