How would you feel if YOU were the Chosen one who will save the world from certain doom?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• "Well we're all fucked."

• Lol, I'd tell Keanu being with him is the way to unlock my full potential and will he please help me, help him, and everyone else on planet earth.

The way he turns away from Agent Smith <3
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...olH8ps1rare4zo1_500.gif

• Terrified!

• Whyyyy it's such a big responsibility, what if I fail? Oh God lol, I knew I needed to work out more so I can be stronger!

• I think the world would be very disappointed because no one's going to "choose me" for anything if I can help it

• Finally, my time has come!

• I feel like I take the high road in most situations every time because the other person won't and someone needs to. It's second nature now so I wonder how this may become a self fulfilling prophesy.

• That would be a honour but scary at the same time

• Good... cuz I'll save it for a price.. and after saving I'll be rich af 😎💰💲💱💸💵💷💴💰

• Bullshit!! I did not sign up for that shit! I couldn't care less about this world ... ooh but all of the animals... and the nature... thinking about it humankind it's my only problem... hmmm... What will I get in return? 😈

• you get to rule hell :P

• Hmmmm... tempting but rulling hell would be lonely and depressing. Aaand to much humans in there for my liking... plus I would get soft and hell wouldn't be hell anymore.. so naaah.

• Oh god... You're all gonna suffer 😨😯😭😭

😁😁😂😂😂😳😐👣💭

• Same thing I always do, try to kick some ass. :P :D

• king!
    yea I am in
    but what s my price? :P

• I'll be like: Let's do this bitches!

• I would run away... I'm too much of a coward for this shit!

• If I were the chosen one, the world would be fucked because I'm lazy as hell.

• Sorreeee

• I'd feel important therefore happy.

• I wish I could do it now simply coz those who rule the world now are assholes

What Guys Said 25

• About 40% of children born in the US are now bastards. In the black community it is 70%. This is a gigantic societal problem because children need their father living with them. Without a father girls tend to be sluttier. Boys who don’t have a father lack confidence and may find themselves struggling to find their place in the world. The elites love bastardy because it creates a population that is easier to rule.
    Can children overcome not having their father living with them? Of course. If the father is very dedicated to spending copious amounts of time with his children they still stand a chance of growing up healthy, but why risk it?
    By the way, there was a time when siring bastards was highly discouraged. Bastard children could not even inherit wealth from their father. It was an unfair system but it was in place for a reason. It was a strong deterrent to men and women from having unprotected sex outside of marriage. We need to re-implement the stigma that is attached to having a bastard. Using the ugly word ‘bastard’ is one small way to begin bringing this deterrent back.

• I just hope they let me build a mansion in the mountains afterwards and give me a supply of everything I'll need in life. That's all I need as gratitude. No statues, no parades. Just a mansion and solitude.

• I would love it way too much especially if super powers came along with it. I have dreams of being a superhero.

• Oh hell, I have always known I was meant to be an exceptional person in life!

I just want to be trained with a lightsaber! :-D

• Then I surround myself with the strongest, wisest and most knowledge individuals and train and educate myself for that purpose. And I either save the world or die trying.

• No surprise there, it's only natural that they'd pick the best for the job.
    #straightface

• I've always seen myself as that one character that dies early on to establish the badassery of the villain.

• Sign me up. I am assuming that i won't survive of course

• I'd be glad to help.

• Significance

• I'd feel like it's time to go fishing.

• This is my plan really. Allies quickly to Jesus Christ. Fights off the horrible Antichrist. Rebuilds the Planet. Dies at peace.

• I'd question why it needs to be saved.

• I would inform you that you were wrong im the one to set the fires ablaze my good man!

• Pretty damn good

• Lol just roll with it I guess.

• You mean what if I were Jesus?

• I'd ask for a huge raise..

• Do I get paid for this or is the compensation loot based

• I'd let everyone die.

• nope Im not Jesus, LOL

• if I was the chosen one I would give myself long sweet beejs

• listen surfer boy. ugh who cares. let's go to subway.

• I'd simply screw over the world for all the torture and pain it causes all the while proclaiming that it's wonderful and that gives it the right to say that Normal rules don't apply because the world thinks a majority of people would tell it that it's wonderful no matter how cruel or irrational it is they will never find fault in themselves. so the first thing I'd do if I was the chosen one is probably laugh and taunt at how worthless you look now with all your pride and power and strength that it wields and is so proud of and I'd probably makes their last moments torture about how their going to die and then I'd probably do something like proclaim that I'm wonderful just as the world would of said to me to the world right before it dies to get it to taste a drop of its own medicine before it dies. You better hope i am not the chosen one cause I'd be the world's worst nightmare if I was. After that I'd probably leave the world on a spacecraft or a starship and start a new alien civilization.

• At first I'd be like "No thanks." and then I'd do it half-heartedly to save people I love and my own ass.