What do you think of my drawing so far I'm not done yet and sorry for the poor pic quality I tried to mess with some settings so you could see?

what do you think of my drawing so far I'm not done yet  and sorry for the poor pic quality i tried to mess with some settings so you could see ? hers the actual pic

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks interesting. Are you going for a demonic feel or an earthy fig leaf clothes feel? I look forward to seeing it when it is done.

• dont really know what im doing this is my version of doodling

• hehe well try learning how to draw something like an animal by tracing it. use tracing paper to get the outline and some detail then transfer that to a new piece of paper and then add in the rest of the details.

• i tend to trace some things on a really big piece of paper to put on my wall but i have not done it in like a year but i seem to draw better when i see something in my head rather than in front of me i don't get it lol but i can draw like warthogs lions dogs some fish i have a sitch with deer antlers but i can draw a hours if i focus

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty nice. The anatomy is a bit wonky though. I suggest using reference pictures until you get the hang of it :)

• Um she is supposed to look cartoonish/ anime and like I said I'm not done I'm not even halfway done

• Hey, it was just some constructive criticism. It's necessary to keep it in mind even if the picture isn't finished, so that you'll know what to focus on and possibly change if needed. An artist's best friend is constructive criticism, otherwise you won't really grow and get better. So don't think I was making personal attacks or anything like that, I think the picture looks cool over all.

• I wasn't being snappy and like I said it doesn't matter since it just something I do in my spare time so it would be fine if I drew stick people

What Guys Said 5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1