How can I find good friends?

I am 21 but i haven't had a girlfriend yet, i have neighter girlfriend nor normal friends i feel so lonely i need people that i can share my feelings , i need people that can support me

The more opinion the better
The more the better

Most Helpful Girl

• Join a group/club etc. Even if you're not really into what they're doing it's a great way to meet people. These clubs love getting new members and are people are really welcoming.

What Girls Said 1

• Look for good character and make sure there actions match up with there words :)

What Guys Said 5

• By being more social. Find a young adult group that you can identify with. Like at a church, for a hobby, or for a sport.

• first step get the of the computer..
    second step put on pants!
    third step double check to make sure your wearing underwear
    fourth step go find a pub and have a fucking beer...
    fifth step talk to some people while drinking your fucking beer
    sixth step talk to more people and smile because no one wants to be around weird fuckers!

• Well do you have problems when it comes to being social?
    That may make it difficult.

If you need someone to talk to I'm all ears yea.

• u already found GAG. so ur fine.

• Common interests. Join something that you like to do. Music, dance, gym, chess, sports etc. It will be easier to bond with common interests.

If you can't allocate time for that then join websites/forums of your interests and make friends there. Eventually you will make friends there. When I was new to the Internet I was kinda sceptical about internet friendships but after making few friends I realised that they're just people like me. However, don't trust anyone easily.