Would you be a patriot this 4th of july?

If there was an American revolution this 4th of July would you fight in it in the name of liberty?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• No. Not a chance. If war came to me, I'd fight whoever was a threat, but I'm not dying for someone else's lies. Their 'cause' can kick rocks.

0|0
    0|0
    • For someone else's lies? You would be fighting to take back the country.

• Take back from what, and give to who? And what would they do with it?

• Take back the country from the US government and federal reserve bank give back to the people so they can be free again

• About 40% of children born in the US are now bastards. In the black community it is 70%. This is a gigantic societal problem because children need their father living with them. Without a father girls tend to be sluttier. Boys who don’t have a father lack confidence and may find themselves struggling to find their place in the world. The elites love bastardy because it creates a population that is easier to rule.
    Can children overcome not having their father living with them? Of course. If the father is very dedicated to spending copious amounts of time with his children they still stand a chance of growing up healthy, but why risk it?
    By the way, there was a time when siring bastards was highly discouraged. Bastard children could not even inherit wealth from their father. It was an unfair system but it was in place for a reason. It was a strong deterrent to men and women from having unprotected sex outside of marriage. We need to re-implement the stigma that is attached to having a bastard. Using the ugly word ‘bastard’ is one small way to begin bringing this deterrent back.

0|0
    0|0