What's your political ideology?

• Liberal
  • Nationalist
  • Conservative
  • Social Democrat
  • Socialist / Communist
  • Anarchist
  • Other (Comment pls )

Most Helpful Guy

• independent libertarian in American terms

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think of myself as a progressive on the left mostly. But since these fucking SJWs /feminists are ruining things on the left I kinda have to distance myself from those people. I made a question once about who was the most sensitive group of people. I made a few suggestions (that I had personal experience with) SJWs was one of the groups. The quesion got like 50 answers most people said feminists/sjws and then it got reported for beeing "antagonistic" and removed. I was kinda pissed because I thought there were good answers and I though there was a interesting discussion going on but I also had to laugh because the irony was great.

I don't really want to be in a specific category because that implies that you're limited in what positions you can take. I'm just me and I have my own opinions that are always changing the more I learn about issues or if I see someone make good arguments etc. I feel like people should always be open for new information, just blindly following your "ideology" is a terrible decision. Once you decide to devide a political debate into teams that are competing then it's more about my team vs your team. If you say I will support my team no matter what, then it's not really about the issues anymore.

• For me, it's apathy. It does count as ideology

Also there's a lot of commies around, Liberty prime wouldn't like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGaosBHdFMA

better dead then red

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-8c96-3084de77c375.gif