Would you prefer having a giant meteor hit earth to voting for Trump or Clinton?

• Yes Would you prefer having a giant meteor hit earth to voting for Trump or Clinton?
  • NoWould you prefer having a giant meteor hit earth to voting for Trump or Clinton?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• We'll know it only afterwards: hindsight is often rather good.
    But Trump seems the worst option.

What Girls Said 12

• No, because that could kill a lot of people and cause a huge amount of immediate damage.

• Kinda yeah acctually, I'm not American though, but as far as I've heard both Truump and Hillary are awful

• I'll take meteor for 500 Alex.

• Can't Americans have a 3rd option? Or to bring back someone like Bernie back into the race?
    It's awful to choose between the two who're both suckers...

• lol everyone's voting for the meteor :D

• Just survive theough four years america, I believe in uuu

• How about ignoring it.

• It really depends on the size of the meteor but I really don't want to risk the chance of having my house blown up but I mean that could happen if trump is elected but Id still go for the meteor

• No... it won't be that bad. Stop being so dramatic :)

• Trump for president 2016!
    Fyi: I'm Hispanic

• This is stupid... a meter would kill lots of people. I'm voting for trump.

• Poor usa having to choose between this two...

• Actually we don't, their are four choices, Those two, plus Garry Johnson and Jill Stein, but unfortunately the US elections are rigged so only a democrat or republican can win.

• @llorando That's so fucked up in France we have a lot more choice. But it's not for that we have a better president...

What Guys Said 18

• I don't like either of those candidates either.

I would only go with the Meteor option if I knew that it was a meteor that contained something (such as a virus or plague) that would completely sterilize every single human in the world, and is completely irreversible then maybe I rather such a meteor hit earth. All that just means is that no humans can ever bring any more people into existence into this world. Realistically, I doubt the earth will ever be destroyed instantaneously from a Single Giant Meteor as once it enters the atmosphere it will start to break apart and shit. I very much doubt that even if a giant meteor hit earth that everyone would actually die instantaneously all at the same time, more often than not there will still be lots and lots of people dying and suffering. I'm sure the dinosaurs didn't all die instantaneously all at the same time and completely painlessly.

I'd go with the meteor if it actually would do what I expect it to to, so no one that isn't about to be born simply CAN'T and WON'T be born anymore and brought into existence and therefore No more future generations would be brought into this fucked up world all to suffer and go through all the bullshit, hardships, and become a wage slave (assuming they'll even ever find a job thanks to the future of machines and automation and as well as off shoring of jobs), and suffering from various illnesses and diseases that are incurable, including having really bad depression or depressive thoughts and feelings, all of those bad things and then ultimately a death in the end only to repeat the cycle again and again.

We can finally then be free, since we'd all be aboard a sinking ship and probably would embrace whatever time we then have left. Or we could still continue to destroy each other and speed up the progress of the inevitable.

• If the meteorite hits Mexico, we would be saving a lot of money not building the wall.

http://i.imgur.com/h0MML.jpg

• I am Irish so the election while having some international connotations does not have the same impact on me as on Americans. Looking from the outside I am literally going "WTF how did these two get the nominations?" - Best quote I saw from an analyst on CNN sums it up "The Democrats have picked the only candidate who could possibly lose to Donald Trump and the Republicans have picked the only candidate who could possibly lose to Hillary Clinton".

• no because i want to live.

• Can't you Americans seriously just boycott the elections? If you're faced between two candidates whom you feel represent no one, don't vote for either ffs

• If I didn't already have a write-in decided, I would write-in "Giant Meteor of Death" this November.

• Nah, better kill the people slowly than giving them a fast and easy death. Voting trump.

• Giant meteor, it's not as dangerous.

• That depends... would the meteor kill people or just shake the clothes off all the women?

• Maybe if the meteor lands on the building that they're both having a debate inside of, that would be good ;)

• i take the meteor i and i hope it falls on north korea o or something.

• Trump, meteor and Clinton in that order. Clinton would have the most devastating effect.

• If I was stuck between those choices yes. Thankfully I've heard of Gov. Gary Johnson.

• Trump all the way

• Lets flip a coin for it. I'll call my meteor guy and set up all the details...

• Yes please!
    I'd even vote for the meteor!

• HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• The meteor would do a lot more damage with no control but at least someone can stop some of trumps crazy ideas