Where does a nurse in a hospital get their outfit?

I saw a poll on here asking which "sexy outfit" is the best. I was never into the intentionally sexy nurse ones but I found myself in a hospital the other day and I saw the real outfits, thought they were really hot and now i want to get it for my girlfriend. WHERE!!

The nurse I saw had this cute. . . I don't even know how to explain it, it was made to look like it wraps around her and thats what keeps it on. Obviously it was only ascetic but please if your a nurse tell me where you go.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Here in the UK, uniform is provided by the place of work, you just have to tell them your size and they have it ordered for you in time for when you start work.

I don't think you can actually buy a workplace uniform, but like I said thats here in the UK, it may be different in the states.

• I don't know what you mean by it wraps around her, here nurses where scrubs.

• Scrubs? You get them at a uniform store.

• I know lol whats the name of one. Are they online?

• I'm sure they are. I'm most urban/suburban areas there are a few to choose from. In my town there's a company that has several locations but I think it's locally owned. I'm sure you could Google or Yelp something

What Guys Said 0