Gender "mechanic" reversals?

All of a sudden, *Poof* You're in a world, where men has to wear makeup and has to deal with periods, while women has to look spend time in to gym to look anything decent (standards) and it were the norm for women to do the approaching/be chivalrous. How do you think you would fare? No problem? Hate it?

Gender

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I'd be a total loser lol
    too lazy for the gym and I've never approached a guy, I just smile from afar and wait for him to come to me 😆

Most Helpful Guy

• The part about women doing the approaching would he absolutely wonderful. If it was normal for guys to wear makeup... well, i guess i could get past that.

The only thing that bothers me is the part about women going to the gym all the time. Muscular women are probably my number one biggest turn off EVER. Even slight toning can sometimes be off-putting. I like my women soft, and I'd be afraid that's too hard to find... Also, the period sounds kinda terrifying. Not because of the cramps or anything - I'm sure I could handle it, just because it doesn't make sense. How could someone with a penis menstruate? We don't have eggs (or eggshells).

• You'd just be leaking blood while cramping instead, or perhaps it's be something with the sperm cells needing change, in the stead of eggs.. I don't know. :p

• Eek, it'd be ten times worse for guys, because our peehole is the only hole we have. Women have a much looser hole 😖

• But you'd never have to put in any physical effort to look good, as long as you had makeup.. Who knows. ^.^

What Girls Said 4

• I approach men so I wouldn't mind. I just am too lazy for gyms though lol

• Being lazy is aight at times I guess. Do you reckon guys could handle it?

• If the roles were reversed? Yes. Not everyone likes washboard abs lol

• Girls walking about topless with musclebound bodies, and guys in the most recent trend of fashion and makeup caked faces.. Would be funny.

• I'd be okay with it, since I've approached guys before so it's not a big deal to me!

• Women do go to the gym though... A lot.

• Yeah, that's why I tried to specify (to look anything decent) because you don't necessarily need it to look good, like most guys do. I juggled with many different attempts at explaining it, one of them which included the word "musclebound". Oh well. ^.^

• Guys do look good without it though, just if they want a certain body type they need to go. Like tons of girls like an average guys body, tons even prefer that over huge muscles. Guys tend to care more about that stuff than girls do.
      Nowadays, women and men live pretty much to the same standards. The only differences being women must do hair and make up and men must approach women and are expected to be protective and take care of her.

• Easy for me, I do work that men do already.

What Guys Said 14

• DooMguy currently

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../s.jpg

. playing doom
    . going to work
    . playing other PC games
    etc.

*poof*

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...0_510419657_n.jpg

DooMguy 'reversed'

. playing doom (even on period)
    . going to work
    . playing other PC games
    . sending out nudes to a few people here and there
    . not wearing make up due to playing doom and other PC games

^ that about sums it up, no problems for me

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-8c96-3084de77c375.gif

• I am rather passive as men go, so I suppose by some standards I would fit right in, although I am also rather introverted as well, so I might be lonely for a while.

• Well honestly these aren't new ideas in the world.. Native American tribes accepted transgenders (without surgery of course) as what ever gender the person identified with.. they believed that each person have two spirits one male and one female and the one there were meant to be would show itself in adulthood.

• Honestly I think I would probably do better as a girl.

• I don't know how I would deal with make up. I have a beard. Assuming I'm taught how to apply makeup from childhood in such a word, I doubt I'd have an issue.
    Periods, on the other hand... that would mean men also give birth.
    I'm not going to ask how a man would give birth, because I don't want nightmares.

• Periods suck, I don't want them lol

• ok first of all... I hate make up on me (idc if girls wear them or not)... second I will POOF myself back to this world lol

• Let me see put on a good dress, wear some make up, go to a bar and get free drinks from guys trying to chat me up.. yeh I hate it a lot?

• i think in the bigger cities we are getting to an even playing field. i think, where im from, it would be a lot harder to get a job but in say, Toronto, it would be the same for the most part.
    periods would suck though!

• I would still be a guy. I like it. As for makeup, I wear eye liner and foundation before for fun. But I would bother with the fun girly makeup thing. But I would still be a guy because I like it.

• That's I WOULDN'T bother with full girly makeup. I'm tired and I had a beer and smoked a bowl.

• It's aight man, I read what you mean, not what you say. ^.^

• Not that hard.

• i would go to the gym regardless bruh, and who the fuck cares if my dick bleed once in a month?

• I certainly would do worse.

• I meant wouldn't do worse.

• Considering most of them are weak as hell, I'm willing to bet they will suicide or turn in hillary

• That's them, but what would you do? ^.^

• Lol women's work are all easy, You just have to put make up on and they complaint about periods. Altho we feel 2x pain everyday