How's your 4th of July going?

Mine has ended up with my glasses breaking at the nose part. Which without my glasses I'm legally blind and most things are invisible to me. XD

• It's going awesome!
  • It's going okay
  • meh
  • horrible

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so far.
    Gonna be great tonight.
    boyfriend came in for the weekend. My birthday is tomorrow so we are celebrating tonight because he goes back tomorrow.

What Guys Said 26

• I've head-butted almost every wall and dented two shelfs already, Crashed flip cup game by landing on table doing a rock bottom and now my brothers trying to make most epic slip n slide. Drop ur snap to see most littest snap story on independence day of greatest nation there is and every nation should blow us

• Nothing special so far. Not good, not bad. Just an ordinary day. 3:28pm.

• Midterms tomorrow morning. Bbq today. Friends want me to go out Sri king for my bday tonight but In going to have to postpone

• Mine is meh. It's really cloudy and it just rained a little. I'm hoping it clears up so we can watch fireworks though.

• What's this whole special 4th July thing? Some kinda American gang bang thang? baha jk jk xD

Very good! Football, football and... more football >:)

• not from the US, so nothing special

• I just found out earlier today that a friend of mine... her one month old baby passed away

• as a person with an early morning shift the next morning.
    it was the closest i have ever come to shooting my neighbors!

• I slept at 6 am, I just came back home.. that's how it's going for me.

• Mehh

• its okay, i worked but got double time so I made a decent chunk of change

• It's going great , just relaxing then fire works with my nephew and niece.

• anytime I make plans they fail

• The same as every other day given I'm British. I re-watched the Doctor Who story "The War Games". I disagree completely with all the people who say it's 9 episodes of boredom followed by the good bit.

• It's going okay so far

• S/o to Great Falls VA, McLean VA, and DC for the shittiest weather on the east coast today.

• How can you see what you're typing?

• Good, it is my grandparents got married. 63 years, this year :)

• I don't celebrate anything. Like any other day, tbh. Fine.

• I could care less

• It has been a average day for me. My sister took my truck, so I can't really go anywhere.

• well. it's Monday. but at least I'm not a fat orange tabby

• I'm on my 7th girl today

• No Amaetur baby I got stamina

• Fine, I decided to have a sober day cause I've been drinking too much recently. And I worked out so much that I'm shaking and can hardly type

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Not what I had expected. Although my Weekend was a lot Warmer, More of Sunny Skies, That was More of a Fourth of July than right at the moment, with Rain from the Sky.
    We are going soon to a China Buffet instead so all is not lost. I believe the Fireworks will be banging around after dark as well.
    Good luck and Hope your holiday was good, @Mustacheketteh xx

• It was fine until my glasses broke, now I'm blind until tomorrow or longer. 😿

• Hi, @Mustacheketteh,
      The rain came, went to the buffet and it just rained more, could not even see the fireworks but did hear the banging off in the distance as I settled down to watch a good rental movie. lol
      I love your new Profile Pix!!! Never mind the glasses, get contacts. Your adorable face says plenty to me, you are exactly as I had always pictured whenever we have been on here together, hun. Also, hope the cat in the hat issue has come to an end and a happy one again for the kitty.
      Thank you for the Like. xx

• @Mustacheketteh xx

• Starting off - It sucked like a mofo.

By the afternoon/early evening - <3 Just, too good to be true.

- When one door closes, another opens. ;*

• Bad. My mom and her boyfriend are arguing. I think they're breaking up soon.
    I don't like the 4th of July. It doesn't mean anything to me and I don't care to celebrate it.

• I spent it driving home from the lake lol now I'm relaxing with my parents

• I don't really outwardly celebrate the fourth. I hate fireworks... I find them loud and annoying, they upset my pets, and they aren't even that pretty. So far I've just smoked a little, and it's been a chill day so far. I'm waiting on something that could turn this day way more better, but so far it's not looking good. So I'm a bit anxious as well.

• Currently in the process of decorating the most bomb ass tres leches cake ever. Gonna take it to a BBQ/ housewarming party this evening.

• It's been fine. I've just got a lot on my mind lately.

• The Fourth Of July was yesterday for me... Melbourne, Australia.
    I did promo work all day & night :)

• Don't have plans right now :/

• I'm about to get ready to go to a barbecue/dinner.

• My birthday's going well.

• If you can still type it means you know how to hit the keys without seeing them. Thats very good.

• Actually I'm holding my cell phone around 3 inches away from my face. So I can see what I type. 😅

• I knew you are a genious. :-)

• Sadly I can't play this game atm due to not being able to have my pc that close. I could put these really old back up glasses but they're causing extreme sharp pains at my eyes.