God or big bang?

Simple question - expand on either if you wish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Big bang, but not the way it is usually described. All I know is that our universe was not created by a self-proclaimed spirit.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in God but there are some puzzle parts missing with the current big bang theory. So the latter one, but not the way it's known right now

What Girls Said 12

• 3|5
  • God who made the Big Bang happen. I believe in the Big Bang thing BUT something I call as non sense is that its been created on its one. Somebody must've made it and for me thats God.

• Is it just not the laws of space and time that created it, one event where everything came together and caused it?

• Ah its ok I get what u mean. I always reply wrong with predictive text going wild :-D

• Hahahhaha happens to all of us I guess 😃

• Big bang. Nature is complex enough to steer itself. God was invented by humans in an era they didn't understand enough from nature. It was a way to overcome their fears.

• Big bang makes more sense.

• God... absolutely. That is what i believe.

• Big bang, God doesn't exist to me. And I have a explanation for that, because how did God came alive, born from his mother? How did she came alive? If God really exists, why isn't he doing anything about the wars and the poor people? Why doesn't he ever show a sign of even existing?

• and who put the two rocks that banged into each other there? they were just always there and happened to bang into each other? And then after they did... then some how particles of atoms eventually became humans and every other species of life on earth?

One theory has no more merit over the other.

• @CheerGirl38139 everything we are made from is born of exploding stars life evolved from single organisms

• Mm hmmm 👌

• Big bang

• God of course

• Korean Jesus

• Both, because I believe in a higher being and I believe in science.

• Both (The creator [NOT the god of abraham] caused the big bang :)

• Why can't it be both?

What Guys Said 23

• God because the big bang theory has been debunked and scientifically disproven several times. However they can come up with a different answer besides God so they just leave it in the text books.

• Big bang, which was caused by energy, space and time, which religious people would refer to as the creator, or "God".

• Both, I'm spiritual but not religious so not the god of abraham like @4465loveyou5577 said
    Also the big bang was discovered by a catholic priest
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre
    His name for it was WAY more badass though, he called it the, 'Theory of the Primordial Atom'

• I dont think either, think both concepts are pretty flawed.

• Possibly, big bang comes from people that say because the universe is expanding outwards then it must have started as a single point in space.

• Its one of the things yes. But thats an assumptions also, cause we could live in a universe that contract and expand. But honestly the big bang and God go together really, cause yeah guess who came up with that theory?, a catholic priest. Cause science can't nor probably could ever explain what caused the intial big bang reaction, so it always leaves it open for that God did it. Personally I think its more likely we live in an infinite universe, or just any other theory really.

• It takes more faith to believe that a big huge bang caused all of this soohisticated life than it would to believe that an all knowing, all powerful God did it.

• Who cares, we're here now and there are too many of us for any individual to keep tabs on us. We're on the honor system, so turn your back so I can lift this place to no end.

• Why can't it be both? What if the big bang was caused by a being?

“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.” Mark Twain.

• Big bang first, although there must have been something before, god later born from other peoples imagination of wanting something more.

• Could be both or neither.

¯\(◔‿◔)/¯

• Neither.

• Maybe God created the Big Bang?
    If so, my world would be blown more so than the Big Bang itself.

• A Catholic priest first proposed the Big Bang Theory. Just putting that out there.

• Maybe one who lost his faith.

• Nope. He was a trained physicist who had a doctorate from MIT and was a close associate of Albert Einstein. And an active priest in the Church. Einstein originally dismissed his theory, but later recanted.

Look him up. His name was Father George Lemaitre. He was Belgian.

• If anything, it STRENGTHENED his faith.

• i believe in the Flying Spaghetti monster. he boiled for your sins!

• I don't believe in either theories.

• I fiind both absurd but if I had to choose, then big bang is far more plausable to me.

• Big Bang.

• Jesus Christ da lawwd!

• May be both?

• Big Bang even tho it would be great if heaven was real.

• God IS The Big Bang. God = Big Bang.

• There is a theory that God made the Big Bang happen

But I believe that there have been multiple Big Bangs.

• Quite possibly neither. Or both.

• I say God. Since i dont know how the big bang works

• Basically the universe is expanding outwards, if this is so then the theory is it must have started from a single infinitely small point and then went bang. Matter won over antimatter and everything expanded. Stars were born through the gasses being compressed by gravity and life came from dead stars after exploding. Something like that.

• And people believe this how we can into existence?

• Both works too by the way