For those that completed college, do you feel like going to college was worthless?

At this moment I definitely do. I have no experience and no place wants to hire someone with no experience except target who wants me to push carts 15 hours a week.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes yes. That's the shitty economy we live in.

Most Helpful Guy

• Education wise yes it was a waste. Experience wise it was good to practice my craft. Sadly no place wants to hire you without experience regardless if you have a degree or not. I suggest getting a few jobs close to the friend that you want to go into and then change jobs once a year if you can. It will look a lot better to show that you have exp from jobs and it will look better than a degree would.

• Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what I want to do as a job or what field I want to be in.

• Nothing ever clicked for me.

• Yeah I had that problem two. Nothing they had ever was for me. I ended up deciding on being a graphic artist because that was the closest major they have for the art I do.

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all, but it depends on what your major was.

What Guys Said 2

• Fortunately I had really good professors in almost all the courses I took. I learned a lot of useful material thus feel like going to college was worth the time and money.

• This is why I suggest doing co-ops while in college. This will get your foot in the door with companies.