Who are you voting for and why?

So I've been curious lately on who people will be voting for President in November. I don't at all want Hillary or Trump. Both of them are bad (in my opinion.) I'm with Bernie or Jill Stein (shes in the green party.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not American but if I had the vote, I would vote for Jill Stein. I probably would have supported Bernie Sanders if he got Democrat. While I dislike both main canditates there would be a case for me to vote for HIllary Clinton to make sure that Donald Trump didn't win.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I am able to I will write in Bernie if not then I either won't vote for Pres. or go the Jill Stein route.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm voting for Trump because I can't stand anything Clinton stands for

• I don't live in the US, but I refuse to vote for either Trump or Clinton. I'd just write in Bernie, even if that will not count.

• If the polls are close near Election Day, I will likely vote for Hillary. Otherwise, I will write-in for Bernie Sanders.

• Yeah I may go this way. I really really don't want Hillary as Pres though but I want Trump even less. I am team Bernie!

• I am seriously considering Gary Johnson, but I think we need to avoid Hillary at all costs.

• Trump, he doesn't pretend to be anything he isn't, he is not a politician, I have conservative leaning values, and Clinton hasn't done anything for all her time in office.

• 1|0
    • There are a lot of reasons I'm voting for him. The main reasons would be to limit the control that the federal government has in our lives, bringing ALL the troops home and getting rid of the IRS.

• I voted for Gary in 2012 and I'm planning to again. We need smaller government and more personal freedom. Plus I'd like to see the Libertarian Party become a viable third party, which is something the country needs.

• I'm voting for myself. Since neither sides of the primary don't take their side seriously, I'm not talking the election seriously. I honestly think I'd be a better candidate than any of those fucks

• I'm going for Donald Trump!!! This guy is a Christian and I'm praying for God to choose the right one! HITLERY will kill us all!!!

• If I was American i'd vote trump for the lols, plus the establishment the world over needs a kick up the arse, trump winning would be a very hard kick up the arse for america.

• I voted Sanders as my first choice, but since he's not going to make it, I'm going to vote Clinton, just to block that obnoxious, racist douchebag Trump from ever reaching the White House.

• I'm on the #TrumpTrain
    He's going to #MAGA

• I would vote for Trump, because I don't like the idea of a criminal being president.

• Bernie is out. Get with it. Bernie said he's voting for Hilary. This was so 2 weeks ago.

• Lmao if u vote third party it's almost worse than Trump. It's just a vote throw

• Im not American but i think trump will be a good president

• Im not voting, I dont believe it really matters. Its all staged bullshit.

What Girls Said 6