Who's the hottest Disney Princess?

Which of these Disney Princesses would you pick as the hottest of them all? If it isn't one of these seven, then who else? And why?

• AnnaWho's the hottest Disney Princess?
  • ArielWho's the hottest Disney Princess?
  • CinderellaWho's the hottest Disney Princess?
  • JasmineWho's the hottest Disney Princess?
  • MulanWho's the hottest Disney Princess?
  • PocahontasWho's the hottest Disney Princess?
  • RapunzelWho's the hottest Disney Princess?
And how much would their ages, according to Disney, affect your choice? s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3dab3b3a3b.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really a fair fight. Jasmine and ariel are scantily clad, while everyone else is as buttoned-up as queen victoria.

• I was wondering if that had something to do with how far out in the lead Ariel was in the poll. Still, Pocahontas is relatively scantily clad as well. And Rapunzel's the only one with bare feet, for people who have that kind of fetish... ;)

What Girls Said 10

• Kida smokes all these bitches :P Also, outside of princesses and just going for Disney women, Nani is a serious contender.

• Jasmine!

• Jasmine

• Cinderella
    Sleeping beauty

• Ariel could be hot if she was real.

• Jasmine

• Meg from Hercules

• Ariel 😊

• it is Ana not Anna

• Kida

• Wait, who? Which film does she feature in?

• Atlantis: The Lost Empire. She's a warrior princess, and the first Disney princess to ascend to the throne. And an all round badass in addition to being hot :')

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

What Guys Said 8

• For me (Jasmine)

• 0|0
    • Did you check out the link in the update? Because you might be surprised by how young she is (main reason I didn't add her to the poll)...

• You actually picked the youngest of all the Disney Princesses; if you're anywhere which has a higher age of consent than Brazil and Mexico, then she's jailbait.

• Didn't even know she was that young, don't even pay attention to Disney princesses ages.

• In the actual John Smith/Pocahontas story that the movie is based on, Pocahontas was about 12 when she saved his life. Since Disney wanted to add a romantic angle, that obviously was not acceptable for the film.

• Decent point. Might add an update...

• Jasmine or Ariel

• Ariel

• What's that stupid doll from Frozen that girls have?

• Oh, Elsa. Should I put her up to represent Frozen, instead of her sister Anna?

• Well I don't know if she's hot, I just know she's popular with the kids.

• The girls from lelo and stitch

• Ariel is smoking hot 😋😉👌