What's the worst thing about getting drunk?

Getting drunk can be really fun sometimes but it's not all good, what do hate the most about getting drunk?
I think the spinning is the worst, when everything feels like it's spinning and it just won't stop (but I don't always get this when I'm drunk). The hangover can be hell too, especially when it's so bad that you're puking all the next day

• The spinning
  • The puking
  • The hangover
  • Doing stupid things
  • I've never been drunk :(
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• When I start vomiting and it comes out my nose and I feel like I will die. Usually starts with the spinning

• Yeah I hate when I puke and my throat closes and I can't breath and I feel like I will die

• Why not wait like 10-15 minutes after each drink to see how you feel, so you can stop before you get to that point lol

• Buzz lag... Never feel that shit the way I want too until it's FAR too late!

What Girls Said 6

• The whole "losing your social filter/inner monologue" bit.

• I get the spinning, but I've never thrown up (although the spinning makes me feel sick) or felt hungover. Tbh I don't feel like Im much different when drunk, im a little more silly but not dramatically. Don't really see the big fuss about getting drunk.

• I guess you haven't been very drunk, if you keep drinking after the spinning you will get sick and hungover.. But I'm not saying you should :P

• A = bed spins
    +
    B = the constant throwing up
    +
    C = other = traffic violations + multiple car accidents + loosing your license on the spot + driving unlicensed and getting caught

• My head killing me...

• I have never been drunk :) :) :)
    But I would choose doing stupid things, that's why I don't get drunk ;)
    I hate stupid drunks, I don't like drunks.

• Well you have to be really drunk to do stupid things, I've been very drunk but I've never done anything stupid

• Then, was it because they were stupid even when sober? :P

• Haha maybe :P But I think it's like ak666 said, you need to get drunk plenty of times before you do stupid things cos of it, cause when you're new to drinking you feel sick way before you are drunk enough

• The spins are the worst for me too.

What Guys Said 12

• Physically for me, the hangover. Over years of drinking you no longer get the spinning effect and puking won't feel so bad.

But to me the worst thing has nothing to do with the physical side effects. It has to do with embarrassing myself when I drank a few drinks too many.

The shame that follows the next day can be pretty epic. Though for some reason I always found that my friends, who I thought would come to hate me after witnessing me being a complete fool, actually found it really funny.

• Well usually if you're drinking with friends they will get drunk too so it won't matter so much. And if they're good friends they won't think any less of you and just laugh about it.
      I've never had that problem though cause alcohol doesn't seem to affect my mind so much, mostly just my body. So I will be falling over and puking my guts out long before I'm drunk enough to do something stupid

• Yeah, I only tried weed a few times when I was in L. A. I found it made me feel so peaceful and mellow. Alcohol can make me kind of turn into a wild and primitive beast. Thing is, and it's not necessarily a good thing, once you've been in the spinning state enough times, that kind of feeling that the room is spinning can go away. And that actually kind of sucks afterwards, since you no longer have that kind of mechanism to stop you from getting too crazy.

• I don't always get the spinning, I thought maybe it depended on what you drank, the only time I remember the spinning being really bad was when I had a few cocktails then half a liter of red wine. Well even if it goes at least as a student I have my budget to stop me getting too crazy :P

• I don't like the memory loss... i always tend to handle myself just fine apparently but its a bit disorienting to wake up to texts you don't remember sending, calls you don't remember making, and sometimes waking up with someone you don't remember even talking to.
    My favorite was parking correctly and not remembering getting home, that kept me sober for a couple days.

• 'Every moment of pleasure we experience in this life is paid for with an equal amount of pain. . .'
    Your choice to choose

• Spinning only last for awhile for me when I lay down in bed which is a great sign cuz it means I made it home or the hotel room lol. Never been a puker. I do force myself to throw up in the morning it does help with the hangover. But the hangover is the worst cuz there is still nothing you can really do to cure it completely. Rehydrate and rest is all you can do.

• Even when I lie down the spinning doesn't stop but if you fall asleep it's fine. You're lucky, I puke nonstop when I'm drunk and the next day when I have a hangover. The worst I've ever felt in my life was the day after I drank a bottle of cheap tequila

• Bahahah do I suppose you don't like tequila any more huh? Yeah I am lucky. Its been awhile since I've been that drunk tho. I drink here and there but I used to drink a handle which is 1.75 L of Captain Morgan lol. Now it's 2 and ik done haha.

• Hmm I no I still like it but I went off alcohol altogether for a while and still don't like it as much as I used to. I prefer weed, you don't get sick with weed, unless it's from a joint but I think that's cause it has tobacco

• I just get sleepy. I don't get hangovers, puke or do anything stupid. I just get really dizzy, which I can live with and sleepy, which I can also deal with

• Feeling like crap the whole next day. When I used to really drink a lot, sometimes the next two days.

• Well they say "Drinking is borrowing happiness from tomorrow" but I guess you borrowed some from the day after too ;P

• waking up with random women and then realizing your 4 hours late for work..

• The sleepiness and dizziness I get from it

• the hangover and the hole in your pocket where money used to be

• Blacking out and not rembering what you did the night before.

• Nothing. I personally don't get hangovers, and I drink A LOT. So for me there is no bad side

• Getting aggressive