What do you think of Mexicans?

What do you think of Mexicans?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, I guess I'm bitter and the thought bothers me, but not really, and I guess is that had strong feelings for an American woman that I had no business messing with. I can't get her out of my head and there's a million reasons why. I remember feeling so sick to my stomach when I found out she was pregnant (overheard it at work) and it really bothered me that these two were together, she said her be would always talk about it. Or mind if he could date other women. Asshole, she was a nice girI I thought, so i dropped a hint I had a crush on her, then she stopped talking to me, and basically ignoring me. But I still feel like she gives off interest vibes you can tell. I don't know why she likes him better the thought makes me sick. Should have never happened. She can do better

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Salma Hayek and how hot she is lol but she's also half Middle Eastern, Lebanese hehe

Other than that I don't really think much about them? I mean it's like any other place in the world, one of my favorite Youtubers is Half Mexican and Half Palestinian and she's super pretty!

I know that Mexican series were very popular in my country in the late 90's and early 2000's, something like Rosalinda can't really remember...

They seem like chilled and cool people.

What Guys Said 25

• That's like asking "what do you think of the Chinese?"

They are so culturally and socioeconomically diverse as a group under the umbrella term "Mexican" that there isn't any one string of thoughts that fairly represents all of them, other than having mostly dark hair and speaking a form of Spanish.

• We have an incredible culture with strong attributes from ancient culture. Our cuisine is regarded as a gift to the planet. Mexico has the highest number of in-tact indigenous languages among all countries, even besting behemoths like China. I would not want to have been born into a different culture 👴👴👴

• I don't like the Mexican culture, but I don't dislike its people.
    I have many Mexican friends, so though I don't like their culture, that doesn't stop me from liking the individuals.

• Aren't you from Spain? how does Spain in general view mexico? what do they say about em?

• The spaniards have a higher than thou mentality

• @h3yev3ryb0dy Correct, after all, we're their fathers... ;P
      xD

• I don't really think that much about em lol, most of the ones I have seen are illegals who can barely speak two words of English. They're nice people but that's about it, I only one family of legal ones and they're great people.

• They belong in Mexico.

• I've never really got to know one, and I am smart enough to realize that that means I am not qualified to say.

• They're cool people and they help make this country great. Mexican food's really good stuff too.

That's why I don't want Trump as the president.

• Their boobs and tacos <3

• Son chingones

• There's one girl who is Mexican/American and so I think of her now. I used to just think of the football team and sombreros before lol

• I wish they could fix their country. I live only 40 miles away.

• I'm half mexican.

• We're okay, I guess. Our country sucks ass right now, though.

• Mexican women are hot 😍

• I like to eat Mexican women's hairy asshole

• Mexicans are great people (except illegal immigrants).

• The ladies are mucho caliente :P

• I dont think of them. Here in the Notheast we mostly have Puerto Ricans.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂

We're amazing that's what I think

• Brunette sexy butt and boobs women.. I can imagine their sweaty hot dark skin.. So hot 😍🙈

• I don't like them.

• They are okay

• They should stop being illegal immigrants..

• They are great inhabitants of Mexico. And great in the USA as long as they are Legal.

What Girls Said 20

• Don't ask this question as there are so many racists and/or Trump supporters on here :/

• I think they're people from Mexico.

• They're people from Mexico.

• Tacos.

That's my first thought.

After that, tanned and an interesting accent:

Plus that poor guy is like he face of Mexican.

• Humans?

• I love Mexicans and I love there food and being from Southern Cali I was practically raised on Mexican food

• They make some pretty bomb ass food that's for sure.

• Mexicans are cool :)

• My first thought: I want to visit their country and taste their food.
    The second is they are kind and funny, at least the guy and the girl I met this year.

• I thought of tacos and my trip to cabo years back

• I think they are human beings like every other race in this world!

• Tbh, I personally don't know any.

• I love their food, the culture is amazing. I have always thought they're super nice

• They speak really good Spanish 😂😂😂

• Chill.

• I dont know Mexicans I am Turkish

• I love Mexicans and their food!!!

• Im mexican. and im proud Of it !!! que viva mexicoooooo

• I think Mexican men are perverted
    I think the women are nice but the Mexican American women are usually fat and racist

Some of them look Chinese to me

• i think their looks are too hyped up. i've never seen a thick/curvy mexican. the ones around me are short and obese. great food tho. they're not the cleanest people. i always see them sitting on the floor at the mall or their children crawling around in public places. thats just where i live lol