What were some of ur fave online games as a kid?

I used to have an account on woozworld. com, it was so fun LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm old. I was really into:

Neverwinter Nights (16-color AOL version):
    http://www.bladekeep.com/nwn/screens/dbardoni.gif

Shadows of Yserbius (Sierra Online):
    s.blogcdn.com/.../ys4.jpg

The Realm (Sierra Online):
    static.giantbomb.com/.../887446-realm4.jpg

• Found MMOs much more fun back then because just the aspect of connecting with other people across the world was still a novelty, the community for these games were usually just thousands of players (meaning you often met the same people repeatedly), and they were kind of simple games with a bit more emphasis on the social aspect over the gaming aspect back then.

• Funny story, I'm actually playing Elder Scrolls Online and grinding as I'm reading this.

• @kambo_trick3y Ah nice -- still into it, I see. I miss that whole Sierra gaming franchise. Seems like adventure games aren't anywhere near as popular these days, and Sierra just kind of seemed to vanish.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Well... there was no such thing as "online" when I was a kid😅
    stream1.gifsoup.com/.../old-man-dancing-o.gif

• Ever hear of Monopoly? There were no lines attached to it, but it somehow filled the void.

• Ikariam. I used to be almost addicted to that game when I was like 12-13 xD

www.mmotr.com/.../Ikariam-logo.jpg
    static.eclypsia.com/.../Ikariam-Warfare.jpg

• You ever heard of MUD's? Probably not, earliest versions of MMO's back in the day, they were text based games you can play online with other people. Used to play this one in particular called "Realms of Despair," God I was such a nerd back then, hell, still am.

• I used to play Red Alert, Quake 2 and Warbirds a lot. MMOs didn't really become a thing until after high school when UO, Evercrack and Meridian 59 came out.

• Counter-Strike
    Unreal Tournament
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein

that's the stuff I played online when I was 13-14

a bit later I started then with MMORPGs... first one being Ragnarok Online.

• I always liked Bejeweled. There was another game one of my friends showed me called Robo Bombo.

• Some online Pokemon game. A looong time ago. I forgot what it was called but it lasted a while and it was fun as heck.
    Sherwood Dungeon
    Neopets
    Club Penguin
    Habbo
    Runescape
    Maplestory
    AdventureQuest and DragonFable
    SoldierFront
    GunZ

There might be more, I'm not sure but the nostalgia, man.

• OH YEA! GunBound and Kart Rider!

• Ah I just read about it, what the fuck is wrong with people.

• The company didn't release the exact events but most forums agree on this happening:

they were sued by this girls mom because the girl was almost kidnapped and raped by some 40 year old guy she met on pico. he apparently said that he was 17 and they should meet each other and she told him her location and address and he came and tried to attack her. So her parents sued the American company that owned pico and won and ameba pico lost tons of money

I've got no clue why they took it out on the users of the site when it's the girl and man's fault for being stupid and attacking her. It was a great game, very social and I made long lasting friends on it.

• I didn't really played many online games when I was young , but I played Age of Mythology w/ my friends on LAN and we used to love it.

• I didn't play online games as a kid. The term "1v1 me bro" in my childhood was inviting my friends over to either play on the PS2 or board games.
    Ah, the good ole' days.

• Yahoo pool I remember playing lmao. Didn't really get into online games.

• Pokemon, Starcraft, Age of Empires, and Poker.

• It's embarrassing to say, but I was very into Webkinz and a few games of Age of the Empires. I still have my Webkinz stuffed animals and I have about 27 😅

• There were very few online games when I was a kid.

• Didn't have internet when I was a kid :(.

• There was no internet when I was a kid.

• Prince
    Road rash
    Counter strike
    NFS
    Tetrix

• Candy land. com

What Girls Said 17

• remember runescape? :P

I've told people here this, but i was that user who'd get through the tutorial, then go around talking to random people, even while i could see that they were busy doing something lol :D

• Medal of Honor- Allied Assault

lol, was obsessed for like a solid 2 years. XD

• I did not have online games to play when I was a kid. We were playing real games outside. I dont know if video games count, if so it was Legend of Zelda. Lol.

• Club penguin loooool
    Got banned from there 3 times I think.

Neopets too. Got banned like 6 times or something lmao

• Club penguin
    Neopets
    Moshi Monsters <- I was obsessed with this one

• Games on line? Hahahahaaa I played sports!

• I was never a gamer.
    I was too busy with ballet + swimming + gymnastics + calisthenics

• Ameba Pico (I was devastated when it was discontinued 😭 I met my best friend there and we're still close)
    AdventureQuest World
    Club Penguin
    Fantage
    Weeworld
    Moshi Monsters
    And more that I can't think of.

• Crazy taxii

• club penguin

squee

• Club Penguin
    Fantage
    Pandanda

• Webkinz!! I wasted a lot of money on animals to keep my membership.

• Neopets, oh my god.

• Lineage II.

• My family didn't have a computer for most of my childhood but once we got one I would go on that stupid Build A Bear website like every day and also Webkinz for awhile.

• Never played any