Is being single a good or bad thing?

I have been single for a long time now and i have never had a girlfriend i get jealous easily when i see someone who is taken :( makes me feel sad and like a loser because i am single

Most Helpful Girl

• Being in a realtionship is amazing and finding the person you love and want to spend your time with is the most best feeling in the world bu love has consenquences trust me im going through it now my boyfriend is asking me if he can cheat on me.. which we been together for 3 years and he tells me he loves me but im just living in false broken promises and false feelings which im in pain rn but anyways dating someone is great! But being single is also good to just be you and enjoy yourself in. your case look. for someone you know that have things in common and once you feel like she's the one then go for it but be careful for. the heartbreakers...

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how you see it. How you look at it. I'm almost 26 and never kissed or dated. Maybe I got too many other things going on. Maybe I'm not ready. And so on. You can see it as something that's good because you got worries about keeping up your relationship and have more time to yourself or you can see it as a bad thing because it seems like everyone is with someone and you're the only one by yourself. It can seem that way at times. But not everyone is in some form of relationship and you know it. You know your life, you know what's best for you, and you aim for your goal. If you really wanna find someone to be in love with and believe that you need it soon then do something about it. Try meeting someone. Nothing is gonna happen if you never try.

What Girls Said 1

• it all depends how you see it... it can be both a good AND a bad thing

What Guys Said 3

• Being single is what you make of it. You could spend your time envying guys with gfs and imagining the "ideal woman", or you could spend the time on self-improvement, getting more informed or fit, and appreciate the extra freedom and cash. Of course, there will always be times when you wish you had someone to cuddle or talk until one with. That's when you go on G@G and hand out relationship advice like candy with your total lack of experience and hope ut's actually good when people thumbs up and MHO you.

Sources:
    Forever alone since 1997

• It's a blessing in disguise.

• Yes u're loser :)) just kidding So I don't have girlfriends just like u :) But It's not bad thing u know girlfriends:money, time bla bla :D