This has probably been asked a lot but I'm still curious and too lazy to check. :P One thing I learned is that 6 out of 10 wear glasses and vision impaired.
Also do you just wear glasses or do you wear contacts too?
- yes, glasses & contacts19% (11)12% (6)16% (17)Vote
- yes, just contacts5% (3)4% (2)5% (5)Vote
- yes, just glasses46% (27)41% (20)44% (47)Vote
- No but need reading glasses10% (6)10% (5)10% (11)Vote
- 20/20 vision20% (12)31% (15)25% (27)Vote
- I used too but had laser eye surgery0% (0)2% (1)0% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Have been wearing glasses since I was... 9.
I remember the first day I went back to school wearing glasses , all the nerdy kids were like "welcome to the glasses club!! 4 EYES! 4 EYES! 4 EYES *chant" not in a mean way but in a sort of... celebratory way like i was being taken into an exclusive society XD
Childhood is weird for me.
Anyway. I wear one-day disposable contacts now. More convenient but I still wear glasses while indoors.1
Most Helpful Girl
Voted D because it was closest but I actually have glasses for driving not for reading. My eyes are pretty good but I have trouble with glare at night and trying to read signs, so I wear glasses when I drive at night or when I'm driving somewhere I don't know and need to be able to read signs.1