Why is it that a girl that poses in a photo with short shorts showing her ass gets so many likes compared to a girl nicely dressed?

These females act trashy in photos then expect to be treated with respect I don't understand.

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Attention Whoring - The person posing wants people to recognize their assets or whatever shit they seem to be proud of lol.
    2) Perverted Individuals
    3) They should be treated with respect and only if it's earn though lol Honestly, It's just a photo and shouldn't portray how they are behind it. If they are a bitch behind the photo then fuck yeah don't treat them with respect if they can't respect you, moreover, respect themselves also then fuck all of that respect bullshite.

*Same thing applies with males*

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they get the quantity of the likes, while decent girls get the quality. At the end of the day, if a girl wants attention, she can get it, even if she's ugly, it's really not hard to walk around (or take pics) half naked and get attention... anybody can do it.

0|2
    0|0
    • But does a girl feel happy after taking hot pictures for facebook or if she goes outside half naked and attract random guys?

• Show All
    • @Dexamethasone yea, something like that. Or they wouldn't approach like "excuse me please, can I talk to you for a min" Or along those lines. They might say something like wow, nice ass or come up with some smooth or cheeky comment.

• @Denisetyb far from a whore, hater, I've fucked 1 man my entire life, and I'm still with him. I get attention when I'm covered head to toe, I get attention when my hairs not even done. Don't hate because you get none.

What Guys Said 11

• Because sex sells.

0|0
    0|0
  • because in a photo on social media no one cares about personality, it's purely visual as that's all you have to go off of

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, but you really don't know? I find that hard to believe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because people like what they see.

0|0
    0|0
  • because too many men think with their dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because its exy. Sex sells

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd get likes. Likes don't mean respect. They seek attention. Guys would really only go after them for one night stands, for entertainment purposes. No one would seek a relationship with someone like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are eye candy and objects to be used and discarded.

0|0
    0|0
  • bit judgmental, aren't we now?

1|1
    0|0
  • It's almost like guys are more interested in sex then fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because we're horny little things 😈

0|0
    0|0
    • Your right I forgot guys love females that would suck off any dude :)

• Yes please... oh I thought you were offering 😛

What Girls Said 9

• Because it's easier to click "like" with a hard on than with your fingers.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't understand your question. Do you want to know why girls in short shorts are "liked" or why they want respect? Are being liked and respected always opposites?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never understood it either, just a thot fishing for likes and compliments. Not that I mind it, butts are one of god's gifts to this world cx

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because someone shows more skin than you doesn't mean they're trashy or don't deserve respect.

Just because you're uncomfortable with that doesn't mean they should be as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pity them tbh lol I prefer not to have many likes but still a dignity

0|1
    0|0
  • Because guys think with their penises and those girls are easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Likes is not the most important thing in life get over it.
    Everyone can wear whatever they want

0|0
    0|0
  • Because pervy guys are liking it

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking about those "look at my ass" pics?

0|0
    0|0