What do you think of people who don't talk back to people who are making fun of them?

I normally don't talk back to people who talk trash to me because I really don't care what they think, and I know that I'm not anything near what they say

Most Helpful Girl

• I admire the amount of composure you have. Because when people trash talk me I low ball, and it ain't pretty lol. Or I just cry if they're really rude... I am both of these.

What Girls Said 4

• If people trash talk behind my back I roll my eyes at them and don't usually say much. Their immature and need to grow up. However if my friends are getting the trash talk I turn into a ball of rage and tear into them; don't even hold back on the cussing or profanity. I like sticking up for my friends and the underdogs :) Probably should learn how to stick up for myself but sometimes I have no idea what to say sometimes lol. I wouldn't consider not saying anything weak but your more mature.

• Some people think if you ignore them that you are weak. There was a girl that was jealous of me and would say dumb things. I'd ignore it a lot, but I know she only did it because she thinks I'm shy and wouldn't say anything. So, now I no longer ignore people unless it's back and forth and nothing is getting solved.

• Depends how scared they look

• You are doing the right thing, let them talk trash, as long as they do not lay a hand on you then that would be a whole other thing, just ignore the trah talk you are better than that rise above it, they feel bad inside so need to project their hurt onto you.

What Guys Said 5

• That's a very good quality if you're being the bigger man, as long as it doesn't build up into an explosive amount of stress you end up releasing in a berserker rage. :-D

• i dont have the time to waste on trash. if they have issues they will come over and hit me, then i will correct them. people around me know i am this way. u can talk all u want but as soon as u touch me im going to fix ur issue. i never understood why people stood around talking to each other. what does it get done? u know how much understanding is passed in the few seconds of a fight? no words are passed. the amount of communication u can do without words is really amazing. off topic but even with a girlfriend and sex. same thing. without words and some practice u should be able to understand each other better than u could with words. people waste so much time... no wonder so many of them are stupid.

• I think people should learn how to take a joke.

• they're weak.

• they could be scared to fight back or just sck of their bullshit.