What do you think of people who don't talk back to people who are making fun of them?

I normally don't talk back to people who talk trash to me because I really don't care what they think, and I know that I'm not anything near what they say

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I admire the amount of composure you have. Because when people trash talk me I low ball, and it ain't pretty lol. Or I just cry if they're really rude... I am both of these.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If people trash talk behind my back I roll my eyes at them and don't usually say much. Their immature and need to grow up. However if my friends are getting the trash talk I turn into a ball of rage and tear into them; don't even hold back on the cussing or profanity. I like sticking up for my friends and the underdogs :) Probably should learn how to stick up for myself but sometimes I have no idea what to say sometimes lol. I wouldn't consider not saying anything weak but your more mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people think if you ignore them that you are weak. There was a girl that was jealous of me and would say dumb things. I'd ignore it a lot, but I know she only did it because she thinks I'm shy and wouldn't say anything. So, now I no longer ignore people unless it's back and forth and nothing is getting solved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how scared they look

0|0
    0|0
  • You are doing the right thing, let them talk trash, as long as they do not lay a hand on you then that would be a whole other thing, just ignore the trah talk you are better than that rise above it, they feel bad inside so need to project their hurt onto you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• That's a very good quality if you're being the bigger man, as long as it doesn't build up into an explosive amount of stress you end up releasing in a berserker rage. :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont have the time to waste on trash. if they have issues they will come over and hit me, then i will correct them. people around me know i am this way. u can talk all u want but as soon as u touch me im going to fix ur issue. i never understood why people stood around talking to each other. what does it get done? u know how much understanding is passed in the few seconds of a fight? no words are passed. the amount of communication u can do without words is really amazing. off topic but even with a girlfriend and sex. same thing. without words and some practice u should be able to understand each other better than u could with words. people waste so much time... no wonder so many of them are stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people should learn how to take a joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • they could be scared to fight back or just sck of their bullshit.

0|0
    0|0