How would you describe your style?

As the tittle says : How would you describe ur style? where do you get the inspo? and which celeb has the the taste?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am more like good colour combination... I only wear things that are congruent to my mood at that time... but I know that whatever I wear I always get complimented on it...

and yes... you will rarely find me without my swatch

• I mostly roll in half sleeved t shirts and jeans... or sometimes full sleeve casual shirts

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it minimal with clean cuts, yet eccentric with high quality materials. I rather save up for designer and high brands which will last me forever than spend my money on cheap H&M or Primark clothing that falls apart the third time you wear it.
    I think Willow Smith has a similar style to mine.

• Truly admire your style tbh. Your style kinda reminded me of Elle fanning. She has an amazing style

• Oh yeah, her style is pretty cool, I especially like her casual coordinates :) and wow thank you! :o

What Guys Said 11

• My casual wear is all sports stuff pretty much because I work for my university football team. My formal style is whatever makes me look good and I feel comfortable in, but it's more of a classic look like from the roaring 20s 😂😋

• Outdoorsy because that is my lifestyle and career.

futureofmotoring.com/.../OCFiat7-2.jpg

• I wear fitness apparel almost everyday of the week. A hoodie when I can because a lot of people stare. When I get dressed up for a formal event I'm classy AF though. Designer brands + tailored = Hnnnng

• As in clothes? I dress plainly. Don't like the idea of needing to use ironic T-Shirts and that junk to convey my personality

• i need a make over my wardrobe is shit. i would want to dress up classy with shirts, maybe a blazer and some nice jeans and chinos. and when i casually go about my day to day life i would take a rocker style with cool boots some band t-shirts maybe?

• Simply, classic, functional and traditional and or classy when I need it to be.

• Casual, whatever is comfortable but doesn't look too stupid.

• @elissadido baby i needa know ur ways 👄 Dat BOOTYFUL hair, the way u dress, dat perrty face... tell meh all about it baby 💋

• Manly
    I wear blue jeans around my waist with a belt, solid shirts, and work boots
    In the winter i wear thermals and barn jackets

Im not into the modern styles

• like a homeless bum

• You mean clothing style or personality? What kind of style are we talking about?

What Girls Said 11

• My style is just anything that I can get in sales :P Uh, the slightly more expensive and fancier clothes I've bought myself tend to be with lots of patterns, usually floral or a kinda 'hippy-ish' style, and they tend to be dresses or long, loose skirts and long, bell sleeved shirts :)

• Oh that`s nice! Very girly :)

• it really depends on my mood
    on a daily basis when I have no time, I am sporty, hipster, chill whatever lol
    but I can be classy too af
    and I can sexy af too haha
    I can dress rocker too

• minimal, crisp, put together, girly, simple colors/patterns that appeal to my eyes, comfortable and high quality. i prefer far east styles to western ones.

• I have different types of styles.
    - Classic and simple Parisian style
    - Instagram "Hot"style (kinda like Kylie Jenner)
    - Flowy feminine dresses
    -Traditionnal clothing style

• Depends on the day, but mostly girly or sporty, pretty much always bright colors, especially during Summer. I practically live in cute floral skirts & dresses, and in denim shorts with some cute top & cardigan. I prefer darker colors when it gets colder.

Like this, I've got pretty much the exact same clothes in my wardrobe:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ugly5f.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hx0pk5.jpg

• I would say my style is goth mixed with beachy clothing and staple accessories I wear every day which includes my two favourite rings, a choker, and white or light coloured earings and gauges

• My inspiration is just my mermaid obsession and my taste for "dark" styles in music. I haven't really seen any celebrities have the same kinda style yet

• Leggings, flats and either a lazy tshirt or a nice shirt.

• Girly, feminine, sporty with a personal touch. I don't get inspired from other people. I just wear what suits me.

• My style is casual. Mostly jeans and graphic tees. Occasional skirt here and there.

• Not a clue, probably beach bum/surfer. I wear mainly board shorts, tees and flip flops/deck shoes.

• Black. Literally anything black except dresses. I simply don't wear dresses that often. I love skinny jeans and sweatshirts. I usually wear a black sweatshirt, (or tshirt or jersey in the summer) high waisted skinny jeans, and some black high tops. Occasionally I'll wear red or blue or some other color but usually it's black.

• It felt like someone described me. I wear everything black (almost ) :)

• Try wearing color. For instance paint the nail red

You have at least some colour in it xD

• I'm painting my nails teal since two of my outfits have teal. One is a studded teal shirt and my tiger shirt has teal eyes.