When was the time you had your heart broken?

Share your story... I'm in that mood tonight 😔💔

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but it's his loss don't worry mine was when me and my ex ex ex ex ex girlfriend Shelby and I broke up

Most Helpful Girl

• Like hardcore broken? February. I still get aftershocks from that situation occasionally. Had a mini one earlier.

What Guys Said 13

• Heart broken by someone? Or something? By someone, none, since I've never been in any prior relationship. As for something, I've had more than my fair share of big let downs and disappointments.

• My heart has never been broken.

• From 14-22 years I dates my ex > broke up > hurt > didn't care.
    22-23 years dates dif ex > broke up > was happy asf.
    23-23.5 years dated dif ex > broke up > got back > broke up > didn't care.
    23.5-24 lots of random one nighters and built my roster up > loves it.
    24-25.5 one year relationship, another.5 year one and week interstate fling she paid for all flights etc.. All 8+ years older than me > year girl hurt > Others couldnt care less.
    25.5-26 HER five months > broke up > been 6 months > still crushed > was my match > wasn't hers > still hurts > feck my life > not over it > care heaps.
    26-NOW gonna be single for life, my games ruined.

• A very long time ago.

• I've never had that experience but the closest I can think of is when I see my crush talking to another guy

• I don't have a heart OP.

• It's never happened

• December 2015. I got baited.

• when the green bay packers lost to the cardinals in the playoffs... still hurts to think about.

• No one has broken my heart yet.

• My best friend moved away with her family. She didn't like the new place and got pretty unhappy. It took me too long to man up and ask her to move back to be with me and she overdosed before I got the opportunity. Actually that's a lie, I had many opportunities, I just pussied out. I've never allowed myself to get close to anyone since and that was 11 years ago.

• If we want to call it "heart-broken", about two months ago.

What Girls Said 11

• TOO MANY TIMES! Quite recently I had a massive crush on this guy ever since high school and recently found him on facebook 3 years later. Started talking to him and we got along so well; we went out to dinner with his friends and we hung out for a whole day. At the end of the night he wanted to use me for sex and since I didn't give him what he wanted his giving me the cold shoulder :(
    Another time was in May and I approached a guy who I was interested in; I really liked him but he was too shy to make any moves and we had these silly "games" where he would be near me and I would "bump" into him and have a conversation with him. I kept making all the moves like asking for his number and asking to hang out but nothing has happened. His stopped talking to me or trying to talk to me and he is seeing other girls; I feel like I was used as an ego boost so he had guts to talk to other women who he'd prefer to date.
    Life is full of so much disappointment :/ What is your story?

• There was this guy I really, really liked this guy my Senior year of high school. We started out as friends and I started to like him... I really thought he liked me too for a while, even before I started liking him. So after a couple months, I mustered up my courage, and told him how I felt. He thanked me, but told me he didn't want to date anymore in high school because there was a girl that screwed him over the year before and he wasn't over her yet. -_-
    Anyway he acted cool with me liking him, but the very next day he started ignoring/avoiding me. He basically wouldn't come around anywhere I happened to be, even if I was with mutual friends. Yet when I asked him about it, he insisted that *I* was the one making it awkward.
    The two of us and 5 of our friends got put into a group together to do a Senior art show. So from October to March, he went on acting like everything was cool. Then basically the day after our show, pretty much when he didn't have to deal with me anymore and after months of me being under the impression we were cool, he started ignoring and avoiding me harder than ever. So a few weeks later, one morning before school started, I decided to ask him about it again and he basically blew up at me in front of some of our friends; he didn't even let me finish speaking, cut me off and said, "Can I say something? I'm not trying to be mean, but you're not in my world!" he also accused me of lying about liking him in the first place as well as some other stuff I won't get into here. I spent that entire day getting out of classes so I could go to the bathroom and bawl my eyes out. He unfriended/blocked me on facebook and everything. I really don't understand what I did other than make the mistake of being stupid enough to get feelings for him. 3 years later and I won't lie, it still hurts. People don't realize how painful words can be.

• Maybe 3 months ago? When my online boyfriend (lol) and I broke up. He made me feel bad at the end because I was fighting for him and he didn't pay much attention to me. But it lasted a few days and then I got over it for good:)

• I wouldn't say it's been broken but my heart is very sad and sick. It was hurt most recently a few days ago. When it realized it can never have what it desires. 😥😥😥

• Haah, my ex dumped me after almost 3 years of dating, i found out like 2 month after that she was already out with someone new... She was my first love and i was hers, i just thought i meant more to her, and that i wasn't that easy to forget but seems like i was wrong.

• February

• Never.

• Never actually

• Less than 2 months ago. I can't see me recovering for quite awhile either. :(

• It was when I lost all contact with my best friend because his wife was paranoid.

• I've never had a broken heart and hopefully never experience one