What happened to ConsultantIsBack?

I noticed today he was inactive, just after he became a Master.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who gives a fuck? He use to bully me on here because I was overweight and then he would put me below him because he was some VH1-Reject-has been-bodybuilder.

• If you were either overweight or skinny (the later for guys) he wasn't going to give you a hard time. Most bizarre thing was if a guy mentioned he was skinny he was saying stuff like "leave Xbox controller and hit the gym.".

To him skinny guy = Xbox Gamer. Not just Gamer but Xbox Gamer. That's ridiculous, I'm skinny but I'm not even a Gamer. The guy was generalizing very easily.

• Thanks lol

Most Helpful Guy

• im glad he's gone. guy was a douche

• Actually I agree. Because he used to put down people who thought they were inferior than him.
      I'm just surprised, because he seemed to be pretty addicted with GAG.

• ohhhh?

• thanks for ba

What Girls Said 13

• He's gone, Rest In Peace Tim.

• Call the police. Lmao

• I deleted my account about a year ago and I remade a few days ago, and since I remade I have heard this guys name every day, from different people. It seems I missed something rather important!

• Not really.

• oooh, what are you gonna get?

• I don't know :/

• Some people do that. I was thinking of doing the same thing at one point in time. Win the master title and either take a break or sign off.

• He had problems on GAG. So he left.

let's just say... people aren't always as the seem to be...

• ah, thats a shame :/

• @sparkly-crystal Yeah he told me he was raised Mormon. He served his mission in Vegas.

• @sparkly-crystal He doesn't seem the type of guy to teach to a church.

• He, like many users, got tired of this site.

• How did he get tired of it?

• @Indigo91 the bitterness. He is a positive person. And the negativity is too much. I told him I get it because i have to take GaG breaks because of it too

• What sort of negativity?

• I don't know...

• He's goneeee.

• He left...

• He was cute. Too bad he left

• Things got out that he didn't want people to know about, so I guess he just bounced

• Who cares? He was an asshole that actively encouraged eating disorders.

• oh lord, really? :/ jeeeeze

• Actually, he encouraged ONLY women to be skinny. If a guy was skinny, he was telling them "Hit the gym and leave the XboX controller.".

In other words, to him the world should be "Skinny women & Jacked men" ONLY. I won't miss him since there been a couple of times I clashed with him. I was just surprised since he seemed to be pretty addicted to GAG.

By the way I doubt he was even going to the gym himself. He was the guy with the most Xper/month most of the times. So where was he finding the time to "hit the gym"? Sounds like he was taking steroids in order to look huge and show off to others.

• I wouldn't be surprised.

• He left.

What Guys Said 16

• He got a new gym membership

• I doubt this guy went to the gym at all. He became a Master in less than a year. Where was he finding the time?

• I'd say steroids did the job.

• He dropped a barbell on his face and died RIP.

• He choked on a protein bar 😔

• Maybe he just wanted to achieve the master status and then quit.

• He's still here... you must have been an abject follower...

• Uhhhhh there was a reason or reasons why he left. Like @This_is_my_username said. People aren't always who they seem to be. Its very easy to hide behind a computer screen.

• I think he left about two days ago - There was another question about it and a few people mentioned that he messaged saying that it was taking up too much of his time and he felt the site was getting a bit negative.

• Not sure he sent me a message letting me know he was gonna leave but other then that no clue *shrugs*

• I have mixed feelings about this.

On one hand he seemed like a pretty cool guy, very 'to the point', sometimes pretty funny.

On the other it did seem like he got a bit cocky near the end of his time here. Can't quite put my finger on it but that's the vibe I started getting at around the two week mark.

• Sorry bro after 48 hours he's most likely dead

• He was King of the cucks, Too :/

• He went back to the misc. He's a miscer at heart.

• Lol I noticed him on my old account, that guy was super cool, he probably got bored

• He left.

• prob bored with the site, once your on here for some time there aren't any "new" questions and everything has already been asked previously

• Too much muscular in his fingers, would break his keyboard/phone every time. Don't blame him...