What is the one thing you did in your past you wish you could undo?

What is the one place in the world you wish you lived in?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing

I have made my mistakes and learned from them. While you may not like me, I do.

What Girls Said 13

• I think I would undo the fact that I walked away from a super hot guy who tried to introduce himself to me. He was looking really shy and I knew he thought I was going to the same school with him, which I wasn't. So I just turned my back to him and walked away like a bitch. I regret this very much, but I somehow panicked or something. And I know I won't see him ever again, yeah... so whatever, I guess.

• Gaining too much weight and not caring about my body.

• My ex

• GaG.

• Join this site lol. Nah, the biggest thing would probably be losing my virginity.

• Telling my ex that I do not see him in my future anymore and breaking up with him.

• Lots of things lol

• Saying no to something that could've been life changing when I was 8

• Being to soft or giving too many chances to assholes who don't deserve it.

• Not studying as much for my final exam.

• Losing that year without my friend being in my life. We got in an argument two years ago. She's a hairstylist and three years ago, she decided to do my hair as practice (before she finished cosmetology school). I was her guinea pig, essentially. She would do whatever SHE wanted to my hair INSTEAD of what I wanted to be done. One day, she really messed up my hair, leaving a chemical burn on my scalp. It took over a year to "make up" again. So much happened that year and I wasn't there for her, she wasn't there for me. I wish we could have made up sooner! I missed her, but just wasn't ready to say, "Hey, Bestie!" Now, we are best friends again! :)

• I didn't study as well as a I should have in college

• Procrastinating.

What Guys Said 8

• I went on vacation to the Bahamas once. I really wanted to bang a chick and so the whole time, i'm wondering how I can meet girls. Well eventually I did, became part of a whole group (of girls) and I ended up in this awesome nightclub! It was awesome and would have been where I went every night.

The thing I regret is that I only learned about the club the night I left!!!

• ... essentially?
    All of it.

• Everything before 16 years... I regret too much shit now.

• I'm good, it's ALL made me who I am, mistakes included.

• Go back to my senior prom time and choose a different girl!

• Nothing

• I wish that I could not tell my best freind that I liked her. Though the upside is that I did not have to hear her ramble on about geeky stuff for about six months. Now were back to being friends but were no where close to being where we were a year ago. O wait I wish that I hit on her best freind instead of her. PS Me and her best freind are actually dating now. So that is not as bad as it sounds.

• I was being slammed at work and screened my calls the night my friend took an overdose. It turned out that I was the only person she called that night. Carried the guilt for years.