Why must the future mother of your child be a virgin believing in god?

This same author (Roosh V) is now writting another article of how the future mother of your child has to be a virgin that believes in god. I recalled in another article, he stated about being in his 30's and has been the complete opposite of what he's demanding in a future wife.

He's obviously still looking for that and if he has to write so many articles about purity in a women and slut-shame, he must be single and lonely.

I'm an atheist virgin that at some point would want to form a family but also plan on getting my degree. Link is at:
http://www.rooshv.com/the-future-mother-of-your-child-should-be-a-virgin-who-believes-in-god?awt_l=EFCqI&awt_m=3eZbYYCFmjLC80n&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=roosh+autoresponder&utm_source=07+05+2016+roosh+broadcast

In another article he has admitted to sleeping around and then keep insulting the women with loose values. It makes me wonder what girl's family would even accept someone like him to be near her? I know mines wouldn't and I'm not religious.

Most Helpful Guy

• RooshV is a total pick up artist hypocrite that gives traditionalist antifeminists like me a bad name. He calls modern women sluts that destroy society while saying men should just take advantage of all the chaos to get with every woman who will spread her legs before settling down with a modest foreigner. Can't have it both ways, rooshy boy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen this article, this dude is stupid and hypocritical af.

• Exactly. I hope he continues to have a lonely, single life like he's obviously having right now. Hence, why he keeps on writting those articles. What girl coming from a traditional family would even welcome that man in his 30's with who knows if he might even have an STD to be near their daughter?

• Thanks for MHO and I 100% agree with you.

What Guys Said 13

• You know what a PUA is, right? Roosh basically exists to sell false hope to average men. He makes a living teaching guys how to bang 4s and 5s and convince themselves that the girls were 8s and 9s. PUA is slowly dying, though, and Roosh has figured out that any attention is good attention, since it will put a couple asses in seats at his seminars or sell a few books.

Does PUA stuff work? Yes. If you've already got a few things going for you. It won't help an obese guy with a cleft lip and a scraggly-ass neckbeard bed a 9, but it'll help average guys bang average women.

As for the virgin thing:

Marrying a virgin means the lowest chance of divorce. And from data I've seen recently, there's STILL a 25% chance she'll pull the eject lever for cash and prizes.

Every sexual partner a woman has lowers her ability to pair bond by about half. Her brain becomes basically to the effect of oxytocin after 5 partners (and really, after two there's no point in trying because she's at 50%).

Also, chimeraism. Every man that a woman has sex with, if he nuts inside her her body keeps his DNA and incorporates it into any offspring she has. So if you have a kid with your average college grad, "your" (notice the quotes) kid will have the DNA of 50 other men. No thank you.

People say the partner count thing is a double standard; so what? Women want men that other women want. It's why if you do Tinder, PoF, OKStupid, etc, you should always have at least one pic of yourself with a woman. Preferably several pics with a dozen different women.

Men, however, do NOT want a woman that's been with a lot of men. Maybe we know subconsciously that she's undesirable for long term relationships and being a mother, or maybe we just don't want to go where a hundred other men have gone before. The reason doesn't matter, the end result is the same: only thirsty simps with no self respect will settle for the village bicycle.

What's going to be hilarious is when Roosh finally finds his unicorn and wifes her up, and she cheats on him and then rapes him in divorce court.

• Meh, whatever it's just his beliefs and his perception of things. He can choose to accept and believe whatever he wants to believe in or he can always try and change his beliefs but that's unlikely to ever happen, it's entirely his choice really. Doesn't really matter and doesn't apply to everyone and everything in this world.

by the way, what kind of a degree are you planning to get?

• Not going to have kids but its not necessary for the woman I marry to believe.
    I'm spiritual but not religious so I believe in one but I don't subscribe to any book.
    I'd marry an atheist or virgin as long as we were in love and they were not a bigot

• so are you actually asking anything here that you want us to answer? or are you just bashing that dude?

• I personally believe my wife should be a virgin believe in God, because I'm a virgin that believes in God. We are to become one when we marry.

• Well, I'm never going to marry an atheist, because I'm a pious, hardcore Catholic who WILL raise my children Catholic.

• Well that's different. You carry those values yourself and want a woman like that too. This author doesn't carry any traditional values and probably doesn't care about god too much himself but wants the woman to be pure (something he isn't himself... he has slept around with hookers) and religious.

• Because it's basically impossible for women to achieve. Thus, no men deliberately allows a woman to conceive his child. The west crumbles.

• yes, how will i otherwise sacrifice her to satan for eternal life?

• So you need a bible and to believe in god to know it's wrong to steal, lie, do drugs or sleep around? I don't do none of that and I'm an atheist virgin.

• i was just joking. no she would not need to be religious.

• The guy is a moron

• Yes the mother of my childeren should be that

• I'm an atheist virgin that doesn't hook up, gets drunk nor even smokes. I have to wonder if you really need a bible to keep reminding yourself that certain things are wrong, then you must not have any will power of your own. You're basically doing good deeds only for a god but not because it's the right thing to do.

• I have a friend (she's 20) that the only reason she's not a virgin is because she was raped at the age of 12. The guy was never caught.
      But nope, she hasn't been intimate with anyone yet. However, she has only told this to me and another closed friend, no one else.
      She sometimes wonders if this will change a guy's mind about her.

• Noooo way , being raped isn't even considered , when I talk about non virqin girl it's like she slept with a guy or two don't wanna do it again , things like that but being raped I'd be with her and supports her and I won't leave her because if a thing like this

• There is no future mother of my children. I'm happily sterile. No kids for me, ever. Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to get back to doing whatever I want, all the time.

• i am. you DO need the bible to guide you. look up Job 14:4, Matthew 24: 36-42, 2 Timothy 3:1-7.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• ... #generalisation675 why do any of these articles even matter? in the end, you're gonna date who u want.

• If he has changed then that's why he wants that

To answer why, it's because if you are a Christian then you want your future spouse to also be a Christian so that you can raise your child in a Christian household and have the same values. Waiting till marriage for sex normally goes hand in hand with that, unless you don't become a Christian till you are older, then you might have had sex before, but likely will choose to abstain till marriage once you are converted.

• lmfao rooshv is ur source? Why tf do u take what those neckbeard basement dwelling losers say seriously?

• As long as he holds the same standards for men, I don't see a problem with that.

• He doesn't. He slept around in the past with hookers and isn't too much into religion and good himself.

• In this day and age, who believes that?

• someone delusional... to be honest I would be leery of those that need a bible to know certain things such as stealing, lying, etc are wrong. Only doing the right things because you fear a god punishing you and not really because it's the right thing and you feel good about it tells me about the character of the person.