What do you think about a girl who says something like this?

This girl is your friend, you know she has never been in a relationship, and you also know that she's planning on moving to another country. And she tells you this:

"If I ever date a guy from here, it will be just an experience. Just to know how it feels like to be in relationship. I won't take it seriously. My first serious relationship will be with a guy who doesn't live here."

What would you think about her? Would you think she wanted to use these guys? Would you think she's mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not cool to really mess with peoples emotions like that

• thanks for ba

• You're welcome.

You were the only one who said something useful and didn't judge her.

What Guys Said 4

• i would think she's just telling me she doesn't want me, and i wouldn't be friends with her anymore. plus she would also seem like she's interested in being a slut too, and it would be a total turn off, and i would walk away from her forever.

• But she's your friend, she has always been your friend. And you're not in love with her, so why do you think she doesn't want you?

• more than likely yes, i'm not a "just a friend" oriented kind of guy, when it comes to girls. i dont even have guy friends, just not my thing.

• I see.

• I'd think she is young and dumb. You can't predict the future.

• Dumb? What this has to do with being dumb?

• And being in another country fixes this problem?

• Yes, because men will be different there. And they have a different preference.

• i would think she just wanted to get laid.

• Even if she's a virgin?

• Yes I do. But I don't think like her.

• I think she's got her head up her arse.

What Girls Said 2

• that she's immature, she'll soon find out what it is like to be in a relationship when she truly falls in love and has to leave that person

• What if she think she will only fall in love once she moves to another country?

• that it's not a big issue anymore and that she can just date like everyone else once she moved

• Oh, I get it.

Yes, it's true. It won't be a big deal anymore.

• I kinda understand it but I kinda dont... (this opinion is so helpful wow)