Do you find many people attractive?

I find a decent number of people somewhat attractive but I rarely ever see someone who I find really attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends…. do they have big biceps and muscular thighs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very rarely, so many 'genericlly pretty' girls out there that a true stunner comes along once ina blue moon.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm extremely picky. I feel like I'm like you. There is attractive people I see in general. But nothing along the lines of "wow that blew my socks off attractive" (unless I can count my boyfriend in the equation lol)

• sure, but not in the sense that I'm romantically interested.

• I see a lot of attractive people everywhere; but its the interesting ones that grab my attention ;)

• I am able to recognize if someone is attractive but it doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. The only person I'm attracted to is my SO.

• I find the majority of people to be attractive. I can count on one hand the number of times I found someone to be ugly.

• Hardly. If I had to put a number, I'd say that I am attract to 1 or 2 people for every 100.

• I almost never see someone who is what I would consider to be higher than average.

• I know when someone's good looking but it's not often I genuinely find someone very attractive to the point when I'd have some type of feeling for them

• Not really.

• I do sometimes then I wonder if I'm asexual

• I'm often attracted to people of a wide range of ages, body types, and more.

• I find most people attractive.

• After I met the guy I am now dating no. He's the only person I'm attracted to.

• No, I don't.

• I see beauty in everyone haha 😍

• Until a dude as fat as me asks you out haha

• @NoAbyss hahaha no I think everyone has good things about them 💕

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I use the binary scale

• I rarely see a girl who's a real stunner. There are a decent number of attractive girls out there, though.
    I guess women say the same about the men they see daily.

• It depends where I am in lower income area there are more overweight and unattractive girls but in high income areas there are more attractive girls.

• Unrealistic expectations.

• It's 2016, there are hot people in every corner

• I work with pretty hot male and female models so I'm sort of immune to it now. It takes way more than just looks to get me interested now.

• That's very interesting.

• @BuchitaBuchys It's pretty frustrating for the girls I see. I'll be trying to get to know them and they're annoyed that I'm not just making a move.