Did you guys see Hillary's trail of death pic?

Big ass list of people that had connections to Hillary... died. I guess this is why today Comey said "no reasonable person would bring charges".

Click for Hillary's hit list

Most Helpful Girl

• The Clinton Body Count has been the stuff of legend for as long as I can remember. And there are people on both sides that are passionate about their position as to its validity (or not).

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing that Crooked Hillary and puppet boy Bill could do that would surprise me any more. The ruling today proves the system is broken and needs to be given an enema. That's why we need Trump if we want it fixed

• If you want to fix the system you have to destroy the system. What the system needs is 0% voter turnout and 100% civilian anarchy. Without a restructuring of power and the needed reevaluation of what the powers need to be, the government and ruling class will continue to gain power until the slavery of all sub ruling class American citizens is more than a possibility but an inevitability.

• @Gommers anarchy is looming for sure

What Girls Said 1

• Ok then. The conspirators are out full force now huh

What Guys Said 1

• Lol good point! Hillary is extremely guilty and the fact he won't be charged and is still allowed to run for president is incredible! I can't believe the corruption in this country and we need Trump to stop it! Trump2016