How often do you get/drink caffinated drinks from outside (eg Dunkin, Starbucks, etc)?

Does it affect you in any way by drinking it regularly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that often. It takes a minute or so to make it at home. It takes like 5 minutes to drive to either of those places, then I have to wait in line for 5 more minutes, and then they charge me 10 times what it cost for an entire pot at home for a cup. Overall it's a bad decision unless you are traveling. Then it's convenient.

What Guys Said 14

• I drink all kinds of things from water to coffee to soda etc.

• Barely ever. Like 2-3 times a year.

• I used to everyday, but now I just take coffee from home in a thermos flask. Saves me some money. I'm not a coffee addict though, I mostly drink it because I like the taste of it.

• Every weekend. Coffee at work is even worse.

• I get a coffee at 7-11 every morning during work break and dosent effect any more or less than at home

• i drink 4 big cups of Turkish coffee
    who normally drinks Turkish coffee drinks one a day

• Almost all Colddrinks contains caffeine
    I used to drink them a lot but now em more into coffee I think attest 1 tym a day..

• Never ever ever

• I'd say never, they're expensive af!!

• Never. I only drink water

• Almost never. Just 1-2 caramel lattes from Dunkin' Donuts per year.

I mostly drink water, Pepsi, and Coca-Cola!

• I don't like the taste of caffeine and alcohol so no, never.

Just water and juice, a cola once a year.

• Basically never.

• You are soooooo cute damn

What Girls Said 5

• So I was drinking Americano (which is fkin nothing special at all) from Starbucks, until I cut it for 30 days while I was doing my plank challenge (I dont know the correlation or the reason why I just did them together), and noticed that it is hell of a waste of money. So now I have my own flash which I carry in the mornings with me to work on a regular basis. But irregularly, like with friends or if i meet someone, i may be using Starbucks once a week or every two weeks.

I purchase my ground coffee from Dunkin -Colombian one- like big packages. So I can say I brew Dunkin at home everyday. Lol.

• Almost never. If I do it's green tea but a lot of caffeine makes me feel uneasy like coffee, red bulls etc.

• It used to be like every Friday when I worked retail because I always opened after a week of closing and sleeping in.

But now I never do, and my body has adapted to waking up at 5am without needing caffeine.

Plus I always have my green tea if I need a boost

• Never lol
    I carry a water bottle with me. That's all I need.

• All the time. No it doesn't affect me in any shape or form. It has an affect on my wallet though 🙃🙄