Would Hillary still win if women weren't allowed to vote?

And if she does would it be grounds to take the right to vote away from women?

• Yes
    25% (3)0% (0)14% (3)Vote
  • No
    75% (9)100% (9)86% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't know if people are voting yes or no on whether she would still win or if women should be banned from voting if she does

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not. Too many women vote for her just because she has a vagina - ignoring all the horrendous shit she has provingly done.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest I don't think so, but I don't think voting rights should be taken

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel as though people are just voting for her just because she's a woman. It's not a valid point. I don't like any of the presidents who are up for the election this year. America you need to step up your game, or take a break for a few years without a president because the candidates are all sooo wrong and I can't see any of them doing any good

1|0
    0|0
  • No just no not an okay question okay

0|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Because women haven't had rights for that many years still and it kinda comes off as you think women shouldn't have rights let's not give more people that idea because I like my rights

• But if the answer is overwhelmingly no then the question has actually solidified women's rights more.
      So in that sense, it's a healthy question.

What Guys Said 3

• A better question is: Would Hillary still win if she was a man with everything else about her remaining the same?

0|2
    0|0
  • Women won't be voting for hillary until the statement is made that not voting for hillary is sexist.

Personally I don't give a fuck who gets voted in, nothing will change, either person works for the 1% class and will continue to boost their worth and power.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would take a brain dead zombie to vote for this un American woman regardless of the gender of the voter.

0|1
    0|0