Guys, do you ever feel inferior in the face of the allure and power of a sexy woman?

I ask because sometimes during Onision videos, he will look at photos of hot women & he will be like, "ugh, women are so superior to men."

& Then sometimes he will talk about how women rule the world because of sexual allure and being able to get men to do everything for them.

It seems that he feels small and inferior in the face of the power of sexy women.

Do you ever feel this way?

• a little
  • somewhat
  • yes
  • very
  • extremely.
  • no.
  • no. the opposite actually. men are in control.
Hmmm.
Boys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for me, most women have been able to control me. If only women knew how much control they had over men like me. While i think men have physical strength, women were given something far more potent and stronger. We fought wars on behalf of women, sacrificed for the girl we love, damn, women will always be superior. Now with feminism women are destined to be the rulers of the world. I'm so screwed

• "women were given something far more potent and stronger." What would that be?

• It's perfume laced with lioness hormones... the guy above is trolling you and you fell for it haha.

• A person only has as much power over you as you let them. As soon as you start thinking with logic as opposed to what's in your pants, they have no control...

What Guys Said 24

• Not at all!! I believe men and women should be equals in society, in the eyes of the law, and whatever relationship you have, it should be your decision.
    I actually feel sorry, for many of the 'pretty' types of both genders. That 'beauty' is short-lived, and what do they have, later?
    I can control my own feelings, and only fools submit to the 'Sirens'!

• Has it ever happened? Couple times yes. Is that a regular part of my life? Not at all. A man feeling inferior to all or most women is a man with very low self esteem. I don't look at people as inferior or superior to me anyways, so anytime I've felt like I wasn't enough that was something I had to deal within myself. If a guy is feeling that way he has some work to do on himself and really this is true for everyone. Guy or Girl. A girl doesn't want to feel like she's doing a guy a favor by being with him. She wants a guy that completely amazes her. Likewise, a guy wants an impressive woman aswell. We want equals or someone we feel is a little out of our league.

Onison is either A. A guy who feels inferior to people in general and it's heightened around women he finds sexually attractive. Or B. He's being dishonest in order to win points with women in general.

• My entire adult life, any woman who dated me be like "oh, please don't leave me, Mr. Palek! You really ARE the KING!" I ain't be braggin'. Just sayin' how it's been is all!

• Everyone knows Onision is a pussy, of course he's gonna feel inferior.

I'm not inferior to anyone, man or woman.

• Nope... if anything, mine will swell even more.

• Lol no. I jut assume they're way out of my league and then move on with my day without caring about them.

• Nope, because those looks are temporary and the more she relies on them, the more she will be disappointed once they deteriorate. In some cases, I feel bad for them because it may be all they have going for them

• I dont but they take your heart chew you up and spit you out.

• yup, all the time cause girls control who they date, have relationship, s and sex with, plus girls dont get rejected as easy as a guy does,

• No, I feel less in control when faced with a blue haired, nose ringed, bit cut, pansexual feminist because they are actually capable of wrecking society when enough people buy their ignorant blathering.

• No I don't because I dont buy into that feminist talk. Secondly I dont believe in the concept of "Oh this guys a 6 and this girls a 10 there's no way he could date her".

Its a stupid concept not taking into account personality, humor, different character traits, etc

• nah. looks are not a real form of power.
    i wouldn't feel inferior at all.
    i feel pretty comfortable actually

• Nope.

• Used to. No mas.

• No woman will ever intimidate me.

• Only a little bit. Also Onision is a bitch.

• When I was a bit younger, yeah.

• No, I don't feel inferior.

• Inferior is the wrong word just at a lost for words because you don't want to like a tool

• NO...

• Yes, but I kinda like it, dominant girls are my favorite.

• Why does anyone watch onision? He's an idiotic goth

• men are in control? lol.

• Are you saying that as a statement?

• Lol no.

What Girls Said 0