Can you insult me and bully me I wanna know what it feels like to get bullied?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Bullying is completely horrible. I've been through my fair share of it and it made me who I am today. Some scars are still not healed. I would suggest that you don't go there, but if you want to, well... good luck. You're gonna need it.

• Lol just go to a high school in the worst possible clothes you have & act like the shyest person on earth. Just sit in some corner and wait.

• I am not in high school anymore :'( lol

• Lol I'd have to get a visitors pass and my high school I went to is 3 hours away from my house now.

• Well that makes things tricky 🤔

• You're a potato... And a fishface... And you're not even half the man your mother was

• Say something controversial

• I'm too tired to think of anything.

• you are a bad boy

• Write an opinion on controversial question here. Some bullies would crawl out on that, I believe.

• Bro, just go hang out at a high school. Volunteer with shitty teenagers. You'll find out.

• Your clothes are so last year...

• You bitch

What Guys Said 9

• U Mad Bro? Bro, u serious?

• Not going to insult you, but you should just read hate comments or something and think that they're directed to you

• What's up fgit

I bet I can lift u up, put u against locker and make out with u as u rub my hair u fuking gayfuk lmaoo Gaylord. Gtfo

• Don't go too far I don't want someone reporting you and then my question being removed <3

• @takumii how the fuk is him making out with me affair? Wtf just because I bang OP and ur dad bang me but I don't tell ur dad, it's cheating? Its 2016 dude. It's not cheating unless balls touch fgit

• lmfaoooo @polocrew

• Your muscles are small compared to mine :)

• Why don't you pay a visit to the hood, preferably at night time?

• There's no doubt you've been bullied before. Why would people want to bully you though. That's fecked.

• You don't know that

• Yep, you got me... First time user has multiple accounts lol.

Ugliest transparent mf and dumbest cunt LOOOL.

• kida vire, loka nu enna bully kyun karda hai vire XD

• He's coming for you, he's coming for you, Harry Potter, he's coming for you.

• no i can't

• I didn't believe in abortion until I saw you.