Can you insult me and bully me I wanna know what it feels like to get bullied?

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Bullying is completely horrible. I've been through my fair share of it and it made me who I am today. Some scars are still not healed. I would suggest that you don't go there, but if you want to, well... good luck. You're gonna need it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol just go to a high school in the worst possible clothes you have & act like the shyest person on earth. Just sit in some corner and wait.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am not in high school anymore :'( lol

• Show All
    • Lol I'd have to get a visitors pass and my high school I went to is 3 hours away from my house now.

• Well that makes things tricky 🤔

• You're a potato... And a fishface... And you're not even half the man your mother was

1|2
    0|0
  • Say something controversial

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm too tired to think of anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • you are a bad boy

0|1
    0|0
  • Write an opinion on controversial question here. Some bullies would crawl out on that, I believe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bro, just go hang out at a high school. Volunteer with shitty teenagers. You'll find out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your clothes are so last year...

0|1
    0|0
  • You bitch

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• U Mad Bro? Bro, u serious?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not going to insult you, but you should just read hate comments or something and think that they're directed to you

0|1
    0|0
  • What's up fgit

I bet I can lift u up, put u against locker and make out with u as u rub my hair u fuking gayfuk lmaoo Gaylord. Gtfo

0|2
    0|0
    • Don't go too far I don't want someone reporting you and then my question being removed <3

• Show All
    • @takumii how the fuk is him making out with me affair? Wtf just because I bang OP and ur dad bang me but I don't tell ur dad, it's cheating? Its 2016 dude. It's not cheating unless balls touch fgit

• lmfaoooo @polocrew

• Your muscles are small compared to mine :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Why don't you pay a visit to the hood, preferably at night time?

0|1
    0|0
  • There's no doubt you've been bullied before. Why would people want to bully you though. That's fecked.

0|0
    0|1
    • You don't know that

• Show All
    • Yep, you got me... First time user has multiple accounts lol.

Ugliest transparent mf and dumbest cunt LOOOL.

• kida vire, loka nu enna bully kyun karda hai vire XD

• He's coming for you, he's coming for you, Harry Potter, he's coming for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • no i can't

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't believe in abortion until I saw you.

0|1
    0|0