What would be your biggest fear if you suddenly shrunk to the size of Ant-man right now?

-Where would you be?
-who would you try to get help from?
-Who would you want to avoid?

I think I'd fear that the shrinking was permanent and SPIDERS!!!
I think itd be fun for a while, then I'd be scared.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely spiders and a lot of other insects that would now be life threatening. I don't wanna be bug food!

Most Helpful Girl

• Problem number one, the way I'm sitting with this pillow here, it would probably land on me and suffocate me when I shrink. If I live through that my next fear is my freaking cats who pounce anything that moves. I guess I'd stay put and wait for someone to come in and start yelling in hopes that they'll hear me

• Lol. Never thought that a comfortable pillow could become very uncomfortable if I was Tiny LOL. Who would you guess would be the first person you encounter?

• Lol isn't that so weird though, let's say this happens and you're sitting in your sister's hand, how do they help you? where do you start? I'd be so worried that this be my side forever.

• Oh yes I have no idea how to change back. In the meantime I guess I'd try to enjoy it. Make someone make me a tiny house maybe

What Guys Said 4

• By the high heels of my coworker. (It's where I'd want to be.)
    That coworker.
    My exGF and her squashing me to finally rid herself of me.

• lol floor board gaps

• The second people notice me I will get famous thou.

• Life is too short to answer such ridiculous questions

What Girls Said 1

• Salamanders

• Or frogs? Eww Do u have a salamander?

• Light something on fire lol

• Not sure I'd have the means to lol