What do people pick on you about?

And I don't just mean like cruel "Hey you're fat!" stuff, I mean literally anything, even light teasing. Because everyone's gotta laugh at themselves sometimes right?

I was just thinking about it, because at work (I'm a cashier at a grocery store) I've developed a reputation at the "train wreck" It was initially just the classic "Clumsy" one, however I've had this job for almost 3 months, and I have yet to go a single day without SOMETHING going wrong. Be it the register breaking, or stuff just constantly spilling around me, I'm just terrible luck. No one ever gets mad at me for it, because so far out of everything that's gone wrong, I can only be pinned for like 1 of them, and even then I had help! See a water bottle had spilled because I put it on the register stand thing while I was switching out with another cashier so he could go to break, he went to get his water bottle and accidentally knocked mine over, mine cracked and leaked all over the floor.

It's gotten to the point where my boss just gives me "Caution" wipes for spills to just keep in my pocket, and if I don't have a wet floor sign AT my register, my bosses have specifically told me to tell them, and they will bring me one. And have. And so yeah, people tease me for it, but I'm cool with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do tend to obsess over my appearance sometimes, specifically my hair. Speaking of which, I've picked up the habit of looking at my hair and tampering with it frequently, using the front-facing camera on my phone xD.

People who don't know me would think I'm vain, but in actuality I'm just very self-conscious. My friends know that, so it doesn't bother me when they poke fun at the habit I mentioned above.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• The fact that I can easily space out and get lost in thought forgetting my surroundings. It's not so much getting picked on, as much as it's teasing, though.

• the last time someone picked on me seriously, they called me ugly.. well err thats putting it nicely.

• Well there isn't much that I haven't been picked on for. Everything from being call an idiot, nerd geek, stupid, butter fingers , and a few I shouldn't repeat on here..

• My friends give me shit for losing things

• I'm 163-164cm at 26 and a dude. I cop a bit of shit about that? I love being short.

• being short is so much fun! I'm also very short, and also get teased about it. (Basically I'm just a little ball of mess, and for some reason my co-workers find it adorable), but the tall people will never understand.

• Tall people aren't fun. I've never seem someone tall have a good time.

• They pick on me for being a nice gentleman. Not a nice guy a nice gentleman.

What Girls Said 9

• My laugh. People always tease me about my laugh because I have inappropriate laughter, it's loud, it's real, and they say its funnier than whatever we are all laughing it. I'm also sure though that it probably makes some want to kill me.

• Mainly, I get picked on for being short, but I don't mind it.

• I turn red over the littlest of things, and then I get even more red when it's pointed out. And it's ALWAYS pointed out.

• omg that happens to me! They're always like "aaaw look she's blushing!" ... so you know how many men think I have a crush on them because of it?

• My dad calls me "shiny face" because of my oily skin. -_-

• My weight. I'm skinny so people feel the need to pick on me all the time.

• I know how you feel. I've had a customer offer to walk over to the McDonald's that's inside our store and get me a sandwich. He said it's because I'm so small, look like I need something to need -face desk-

• And to think... these are the same people asking me what do I do to maintain my weight at the end of the day...

• My attitude. I get told that I have a bad attitude by certain people very often

• Oh let's see when I get a lot of shit for being a "twig" 😕😔

• I get picked on for being short and looking like a boy

• That I'm quiet and don't really talk in groups.