When did you have your first kiss?

At what age did you have your first kiss and what was it like?

0|0
16|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Early 20s, super late, and lost virginity soon after.

It was probably pretty horrible (my fault)? I mean I didn't know I was supposed to kind of lead and hold the woman's head. I was just standing there barely using my arms and she was initiating everything, putting her tongue in my mouth.

Though it was still interesting: I was still kind of like, "Ooh neat, I'm touching a girl's tongue with my tongue, cool! I wonder how her vagina looks like."

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• It had Never happened. I think I did get kissed on the cheeks before but that was about it, and that was long time ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • At the age of 13. It was like the sweetest of nectar from the first flowers in bloom on a dewy spring morning.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love the way you have written this :')

• I was 30. It was really awkward, and warm. And her breath smelled like cheesy Ritz crackers. I was very tense, until she taught me to relax.

0|0
    0|0
  • 21 and I remember thinking to myself during the kiss: "is this what kissing really is? This really feels awkward!"

Lol but I realized that it was only awkward because it was my first time and I was really confused about my feelings for her. But now i find it really fun erotic

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. And probably never will.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 15 - Nervewracking and a bit awkward - It is definitely something that improves with practice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well over a decade ago lol, and I don't remember it much.

0|0
    0|0
  • 14 i was in middle school

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had a kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno haven't done it, but I've benched 3 plates for 5 reps, and that felt pretty damn g00D.

0|0
    0|0
  • kindergarden ish

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. It was older than my current age, that's for sure...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Yesterday at 20 , a sneaky 3 years old told me to shut up and that he wanted to give me a kiss , i turn my cheek to him and he gave me a peck on the lips instead 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 years old.
    I was late haha

I guess I kissed girls in preschool though. Lmfaoo. I remember my friend and I 'touching tongues' cuz we thought it was funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 17 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was about 11, and all i can remember was it was sweet, the guy i kissed was so worried he was doing it wrong he was very gentle

however my first makeout session was when i was 13 and it was very wet and it felt weird having someone else tongue in my mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • 15. And horrible. Was forced into it as friends kept pushing me to date him -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask the future me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I was 17. It was awkward and messy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorta old... I was 22

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 12 years old. He was 16.

It was meh. Nothing special really.

0|0
    0|0
  • 13.. Disgusting 😂 Until then I thought kisses were only bout the muah part not the tongue stuff 😅 Pretty embarrassing because i kept forcing my teeth 😁😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had it in real life ;)
    @Iron_man
    :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My first kiss was when I was 14, It was very sloppy and he used to much tongue.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was 15 and it was with my first boyfriend, it was super awkward and very sloppy from him

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 17 close to 18. It was nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my 20's

0|0
    0|0