Have you traveled anywhere for the last 2 months yet?

If so, where did you go? What did you see? Got any photos of your travel experiences you want to share with me or with any of us here at GAG?

What Girls Said 2

• I went to Prague, Vienna, Budapest and now I'm in Kallithea. Out of all of these I mostly enjoyed Budapest. It is such a beautiful place, dark and you can feel the melancholy in the cold air. The architecture is fascinating and it's calm and beautiful.

• To work and back lol

• I didn't meant that, well you get what I "actually" meant. Yes I understand that we all have to travel back and forth between work, school, hospitals, clinics, and various other places routinely and occasionally. I meant for vacations or for a tour to go somewhere to see something or do something, etc.

• I know what you meant I was bring funny

What Guys Said 1

• I rarely travel. Not my thing. Might visit my parents who are a few hours away and that's pretty much it.