How can I find a girl to marry?

Please! Help me.. i am 21, and I can't cope with this brutal life myself. I think that i need a wife that will support me. I want to share my feelings and my secrets with her. I want a romantic relationship. How can i find a wife that is loyal, goodhearted, romantic, cheerfull, supportive? Do i want too much? Am i too young? Please help me i feel so weak and lonely. As i think about my future i fear it , i can't overcome about my fear of future

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to date women and find the right one. Sitting around and just wishing won't do jack squat for you.

Get out there and date! It's not magical, it's trial and error. If you never put yourself out there, you won't find anybody.

Most Helpful Guy

• You might begin by developing LESS regard for females! Only you can decide what your heart is! But in general, you must be less respectful! Intrude on women's personal space, slap them on the butt If you feel like it! Women neither appreciate nor deserve a lot of kindness and respect! And rethink the idea of marriage! It's like giving a razor to a small child! Don't be in such a hurry to give ANY woman the power to ruin your financial life on a whim! Divorces are no joke! Good luck!

• QA - Thanks for "Most Helpful"!

What Girls Said 11

• ahahaha, I feel like I know who's troll question this is.

& YOU'LL NEVER FIND HER! :P

• Ya it is not a troll question who else asked this before? Dont say i will neer find her !

• I agree with ThisDudeHere's opinion (IF) you're not a troll. by the way, reporting is weeeak.

" You won't find one with this kind of mentality. You come off as desperate and needy. No woman wants that. "

• I really dont know why you think i am troll anyway.. I can't change myself after i break up my girl friend i believe that i lost my mind and my faith i fear my future i need someone 😭

• Yeah marriage doesn't fix everything pal.

• You need a girlfriend before just jumping to marriage.

• Ummm...
    You can't exactly 'find a girl' to marry. :/ Yeah, you can go on blind dates but finding someone to marry takes time.

You're gonna have to meet a lot of girls and go through a BUNCH of relationships to know who you wanna truly be with for the rest of your life.

I think you're just scared. It's normal to want to share feelings with someone else but look at the positive side and just relax.

• Troll question

• Yes, you are too young to get marry but that's my opinion and I'm only 19.
    Why do you fear the future so much? And why do feel pressured to marry someone?

• Oh girl explaining this is hard. I dont want to make you feel sad because of me

• It's okay

• If you need to talk , you can always send me a message.

• You don't need a wife. Try a therapist first

• Don't look so hard

• Calm your tits, geez.

• Omg your so adorable I've never met a guy your age who wants thay big of a commitment

• A wife? You don't even have a date...

What Guys Said 7

• It won't be easy and there are no guarantees. Even if you do marry there are no guarantees that the marriage will last forever such as "til death do us part".

If you are really that desperate well let me tell you something when acting out of desperation it never really fixes anything or cause anything to really end well.

Ok, if you insist then try looking into Mail Order Bride services. Won't be easy either, if you thought marriage is easy then you aren't being realistic, it costs money and planning for a marriage.

I already googled it for you:

www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mail+order+brides

Try the second result, you may find somebody there you might want to marry.

• You won't find one with this kind of mentality. You come off as desperate and needy. No woman wants that. You need to be able to live without one.

• Lmfao age 21. Stop acting like a weak little boy who can't handle life and it will happen a little sooner.

• Easy. 2 steps.

1.) Be attractive.
    2.) Sit back and be picky.

• Meet lots of them. Eventually, one will like you enough to marry you.

• Facebook, tinder, clubs, pubs. plenty of girls

• I feel the same 😔

• I hope everything will be good my friend